Search results

1. BMW E92 320i M-Sport (A) with real picture

BMW E92 DIRECT OWNER FOR SALE YEAR MANUFACTURE 2008 REGISTER 2012, -BMW IMPORTED FROM UK (SINGLE MOTHER OWNER IN UK), -AP FROM KUALA LUMPUR -SPECIAL ORDER UNIT FROM UK WITH ADDITIONAL ORIGINAL ACCESSORIES. RARE!! * ORIGINAL M-SPORT EDITION FROM FACTORY, * PUSH START BUTTON MODEL (KEYLESS...
  2. S

UK (recon) imported car - cash only

pm me the details and your contact no...
  3. S

Xmods RC

edward me oso interested in big r/c drift... i already got TA04SS chassis... full ball bearing... fast lah but since you are talking about TL01... whats the good thing in TL01?... so lazy to search about TL01 lah...maybe u can tell me..
  4. S

Xmods RC

haha edward... ya i buy the 350z edi...but now thinking want to mod my tamiya ta04 chasis...i used to play big2 car before this but stop edi due to financial problem some more many part need to change... btw heard that r/c shop in sunway got sell the drift package either tamiya or hpi etc...
  5. S

Tamiya TA04 for sale (15/02/07)

i used to play this when i was young... mine is TA04 SS... racing spec.... like the betling...
  6. S

Xmods RC

how much... ermm... i want to sell it together with my car....coz stop playing edi... i got 1 gold 350z with gold rim and 1 yellow nsx with black rim... both nice car...
  7. S

Xmods RC

juman, coz im busy with my work already... even if u want to buy my suspension kit oso i want to sell... btw juman the small sticker and da vinyl at the subaru it come together like that.... coz its the special edition subaru car from hpi racing
  8. S

Xmods RC

from me can get AWD kit... i want to sell mine
  9. S

Xmods RC

if u would like to buy my kit pm me...
  10. S

Xmods RC

ya the new carkit cost RM199... awd oso RM99... suspension kit also cost 99... motor dunno... what membership u mean?...
  11. S

my car stole

bro...from my mechanic advice... dun do ignition cut switch for fuel or what so ever... the most effective way is to do switch for computer box... trust me not all theft know about ECU wiring... ;) and only expert mechanic know how to do it... might coz like RM80 but its worth it...
  12. S

Xmods RC

hehe headlight?... diy or u bought the xmods punya?... hey u mean by fixing the shaft will solve my 4wd problem ka?... i thought is my gear problem not the shaft?...
  13. S

Xmods RC

how fast it is?... i think i want to put 6 x AAA battery...seriously if u use 1000mAh kind of battery hell of fun...hehe i own 4 piece now...
  14. S

Xmods RC

anymore mode that u done?... what happen to ur modification of AA battery?
  15. S

my car stole

dude tell us la the story... so that we can avoid...
  16. S

Xmods RC

hehehe ya if more than us should create a team and then organise a race... which sticker u order?
  17. S

[WTS] RSM Black Face

ajaak75.... create your own thread lah... no shy ah post up what u sell here...
  18. S

[WTS] RSM Black Face

aiya... even when i bought the RSM the mechanic told me always keep the RSM.... dun leave it at dashboard...
  19. S

Nissan Skyline - The Snow White

nice edward... why not step into airbrush world....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my iswara just got broken into last night.. some fucker took my LA amp.. well, i dunno if i can consider myself lucky because i guess that fucker didnt have time to take anything else notably my ss amp and player.. u know what that fucker took? he took one amp, my coin box, and my fucking school bag! with all my fucking notes in it! he left my calculator and pencil box behind but took my bag! what a fucking prick! i'm sorry for the foul language but im damn annoyed now.. never ever park ur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience