Search results

1. C

Congratulations Ariff & Jane!

Didn't know about this until Mrs Russell told me about it..... Russell, aiyoh...shy lah....anyway...before baby wakes up for her feeds and bath time....thanks for the lovely wishes......and the write up....hahaha...I am proud of my husband, Ariff (SKAGEE) for able to concentrate well although...
  2. C

First 2008 Meeting?!

Don't worry....the food court will have some new upgrading changes by then...
  3. C

First 2008 Meeting?!

Like always....there will be either a year-end gathering or early of the year of 2008... Am still in a look-out for a location to cater the number of turn out like last year.
  4. C

TT - KFC near UM (26th October 2007)

Re: TT - KFC near UM (26th October 2007) - TOMORROW! 1. BennyLim 2. Skagee - we will be slightly late as we have dinner to attend...will try to make it as soon as possible. thanks! 3. TheHornBag, will be late =P 4. JaHaX - might be late 5. Edward Chew 6. midship 7. uphallee ( car slightly in...
  5. C

Malaysian Skyline Club TT Session - TONIGHT! 9pm @ Sunway Food Court

Re: Malaysian Skyline Club TT Session @ Sunway Food Court Just wanna say thanks to Benny, Jensen and Jason for helping up being there early .....and also to Ben and Eujin too.....:proud: It was nice meeting with you all......especially to the new members......:itsme: And last and not least...
  6. Malaysian Skyline Club TT Session - TONIGHT! 9pm @ Sunway Food Court

Let's have a small TT session welcoming the new members tonight......Please find the following details: Date: TODAY, 10 August 2007 (FRIDAY) Time: TONIGHT - 9pm Venue: Sunway Food Court Agenda: 1) Welcome new members... 2) Discussion on the next event... 3) A short trip before bulan puasa...
  7. SuperGT 2007 - Race Day - Hottest ever!

It was one of the hottest day ever for me as I am all totally burnt out. Anyway, here's some pictures coverage of the member's ride not only from the Malaysia side but also Singapore counterpart. It was nice and chilling at the corporate suite at the south track. As for the chicks photos, I...
  8. C

Texas Revolutions Auto Carnival @ Police Week Carnival, Singapore

EVENT DAYS - CONTINUED Police & Thief Chase Show:
  9. Texas Revolutions Auto Carnival @ Police Week Carnival, Singapore

Working closely with main organiser, Texas Petrochemical Pte Ltd, motorsport authorities - Singapore Motor Sport Association, and Singapore Police Force, Sync Optima had been invited as organiser for the 3-day drift event at the Old Police Academy in Singapore in conjunction with their Police...
  10. C

1st & 2nd June 07:Dancing GT Queens, Skylines & Silvias..Video & Pic

Russel : Great video coverage ....it was one great non-stop laughing trip we had.... Here's some picture to share...
  11. C

TT on this coming Friday (18th May)?? Picture Uploaded!

Thank you for those who had turned up in supporting the Viva Dance Party last Friday. Here's some photo to share....and some of the pictures are a bit of a *ahem* :_: to be posted in the public..therefore for more, please visit Sync Optima Sdn Bhd - Drift - Events - Session - Malaysia...
  12. Mini PD Getaway - 21 - 22 April 2007

A few of us gather up for an impromptu getaway in Port Dickson for some sun, sand, surf and good food. A lot of activities were happening there including drag queen pageant which none of the guys entered :shocked: ... Oh ya...we did a bit of drifting too.... anyway..here's some to picture to...
  13. C

How about a Mid-Week TT Session?

Aiyah....cannot make it tonight....got work to finish up.....you guys have fun .. :)
  14. First Runner Up for Malaysian Skyline Club Member in Digi Hot Street Car Competition

We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Remus for taking home first runner up for Digi Hot Street Car Competition during the Digi F1 Party in Zouk KL. 10 selected cars (3 members from Malaysian Skyline Club) were present at the Yellow Carpet Entourage for the Digi Hot Street...
  15. Drive It Like You Stole It - Seremban 10 March 2007

The thread went missing....anyway...more drive trips coming up in April....will let you guys know.. Here's some pictures on the last trip to Seremban... More Pictures : Sync Optima Sdn Bhd - Drift - Events - Session - Malaysia
  16. C

TT Gathering This Friday - 30 March 2007

ya ya..that's the one...see you there :_:
  17. C

TT Gathering This Friday - 30 March 2007

What to do after that..I leave it up to you guys.....Waterfall shoulds interesting too...but guys..it is cheng ming season.......:confused_smile: ......
  18. TT Gathering This Friday - 30 March 2007

Hi All, TT Gathering this friday is ON. Will be looking forward meeting new skyline owners. See you guys there!!! Date: This Friday, 30 March 2007 Time: 9.30pm - 11.30pm Venue: Food Court, Sunway. PM me if you do not know the locations. See ya. :_:
  19. C

Any member drives Frontiers ??

Worm77: wish i can but have to balik kampung tomorrow liao.....just picked up my car from the service center...seems that the noise go off liao and i have no idea what they did just now...the engine also sound smoother liao....:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Nissan GT-R has been killing it on almost every type of racing it has entered, be it circuit, road rallies and even drag racing. Now however, the GT-R has been bestowed the true drag racing treatment as the interwebs are chirping with news that ITP Racecars in Perth, Australia, has been working on a trio of funny car style GT-R drag racers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience