1. P

Inter Type R Gathering/TT

any new tt sessh? new dc5r owner here. :D
  2. P

ZTH Cheras KL

hello.. any TT sessions?
  3. P

WTA - Any S2000 users????

Peeps, Any opinions about this? Honda S2000 (M) - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my
  4. P

Honda S2000 AP2 with Vortex Supercharge

I've seen this car advertised before, last year. This used to have a hardtop no? And it was the same price too - rm155k. Does this still come with the hardtop? Also, is this 2.0 or 2.2? Thanks! :)
  5. Supercharged car - reliability issues

Dear Sifus, I am looking at buying a car atm. It's a Honda s2000, but installed with a plug and play Vortech supercharger. I'm not familiar with superchargers, but have read a fair bit about it on other forums. My concern about the car at the moment is the reliability of the engine with a...
  6. P

WTS All Japanese cars below market price!!!

Pls pm me price for Honda s2000 serious buyer. Thanks.
  7. P

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

pls pm me the price of a honda s2000. thanks.
  8. P

Thanks, very helpful postings. :) Can I also have your comment on chipped s2000s? For example, what i have been told is that s2000s with mugen exhaust mods will require unichips as well. My concern is if the unichip mods will lead to greater wear & tear effect on the engine. And F20c is...
  9. P

Hi guys, Looking for feedback. I'm contemplating a purchase atm - s2000. Already have several potential cars. But before allowing the poison to fully take over, would like to ask - how's the maintenance like for the car? Since I will be using this as a daily driver, availability of parts is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just to share information among ZTH's DIY faithfuls...

Did you know dat if u attach a magnet to your oil filter it will benefit your car in the long run?

This is how it works... put a decent strong magnet to the oil filter.. not too strong not too weak... it will eventually attract all small particals of metal to it and it will not be recyled back to the engine.

It will collect magnetic particles and then they get thrown out when you change the oil filter.

Some of the material that is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience