Search results

1. D

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! looking for rear light for Toyota Cressida 1984, or if u have a whole car lying around I don't mind buying it as well for spare parts. Pls pm me if you have the parts or if you have any idea where to get it. Thanks!
  2. D

Supercharger Steal - Part One

imho does not make sense that the sc kit cost half of the car value. Very unlikely to gain 100% hp gains also, since a super efficient sc will only gain 50-60% if there is no power loss.
  3. D

Carbon Fibre bonnet for sale

already arranged the transport to collect.. should be there soon.
  4. D

New Toyota Vios Launch Malaysia

Dollar for dollar it matches ie. here RM2k, other places.. S$2000, or AUD$2000 or UK$2000, the only thing it doesn't match is the cost of living in proportion to the salary. Malaysia RM2k salary BMW RM250k Terrace House in PJ RM400k Australia AUD$2k salary BMW AUD$40-50k Terrace house in...
  5. D

our salary is peanuts compared to the cost of living. In other first world countries $2000-3000 (of their currency) graduate salary is sufficient to buy a house and a car. Eg. AUD$2000 salary but a subaru imprezza only costs AUD$30+k. For us, RM$2000 but a subaru impreza costs RM$250k.
  6. D

Actually not true. Even one model of Ferarri has a notorious problem of parts falling off, but one thing I agree is that it is unnecessary to call someone ugly face when this is a discussion about cars. Btw the Vios is called Yaris sedan in other countries, that is why it looks so similar to...
  7. D

Pls call before coming coz only 1 unit available at the stated price. First come first serve basis.
  8. D

it's oem for export to usa, not sure what brand they use in the US. Weight is approx +/- 7kg
  9. D

pls call to make sure it is still available.
  10. D

the design is 100% similar to the original bonnet except that it is made of cf, only the backbone has been modified for weight savings. so if an original bonnet can fit then the cf one will also fit. I don't have another pic but if u're really serious u can come have a look.
  11. D

location in sunway, pj. contact no is 016-2743081.
  12. Carbon Fibre bonnet for sale

Still have the following parts for sale :- CF Bonnet 1. Proton Wira/Satria/Putra - RM750 (only 1 unit) 2. Honda EG6 - RM850 (1 unit left), Honda EK99 4 door (1 unit) CF Engine cover 1. Evo 1-3 - RM150 ( 1 unit left) 2. Honda B16A - RM150 (1 unit left) CF meter cluster 1. Proton...
  13. D

here :- 07-08 Toyota Yaris Body Kits. also here :- Toyota Yaris Mk3 Morpheus Full Body Kit, Morpheus Full Body Kit Toyota Yaris Mk3 btw the vios is actually a yaris sedan in other countries. The hatchback model also won the European car of the year previously, so not too shabby for a car...
  14. D

the stock Yaris and Vios don't look nice but I've seen some tastefully done with the bodykits, looks impressive. What the vios needs is to lower down the car body with some decent suspension and wheels. A round body so high up makes the car look wierd.
  15. D

BMW E36 manual for sale, trade in accepted

replied your pm, will keep u posted thanks.
  16. D

BMW E36 manual for sale, trade in accepted

location in pj/kl area, will pm all concerned thanks
  17. BMW E36 manual for sale, trade in accepted

Letting go of my baby coz I can no longer afford to maintain it. Going off for RM15k & buyer takes over the loan balance for 3 yrs (total loan amt 50k, now left 25k). Alternatively can trade in an e30 or drivable car worth RM15k Fully Speced out! :- BMW 318i manual e36 yr 93 december...
  18. D

Mitsubishi Galant VR4

you must find out first, why on earth do you want to use other blocks with VR4 head? The vr4 head is a hindrance, that would be the worst head to use.
  19. D

Super-Charge

gerald, kindly pm me your new no. as I've lost my phone, thanks.
  20. D

Proton Promote Website

sorry I have not updated my signature, please view the latest website at www.xtmods.com . As I've always discouraged imitation products you basically get what you pay for. Original Promote now comes with kevlar re-inforced material and the cost for the front bumper is RM480 incl installation.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Carefull...this is a conman, banking money than no reply n give lots of excuse, like Kena denggi Lah, masuk hospital Lah. Otw to poslaju Lah...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience