Search results

1. Toyota MR2 Turbo Gen3 245

Engine and Chassis: * 3s-gte 245 gen 3(latest version of the turbo lineup) * CT26 Response tuned Turbine * SARD R2D2 Blow off valve * TRD ori forged racing 17inch rims(worth 5k) * Exedy fiber Racing clutch and housing * Turbosmart Boost controller * Gen 3 brake pump * Racing drilled...
  2. BMW e60 530i AC Schnitzer

BMW E60 530i Engine: m54b30 Bodykit: AC Schnitzer front bumper, side skirts and customized Ac schnitzer rear bumper(fitting quad exhaust/original only one side) Interior Color: Cream Beige Rims: Hamann 20inch Rims Suspension: Biltstein b8 and stock brand new absorbers...
  3. Bavarian

MR2 SW20 245 Turbo (M)

B u m p
  4. Bavarian

MR2 SW20 245 Turbo (M)

thanks bro, yeah i am extremely sad bro...
  5. Bavarian

MR2 SW20 245 Turbo (M)

yes bro still available, pls call for more info though as i seldom check ZTH.
  6. Bavarian

MR2 SW20 245 Turbo (M)

thanks bro :) btw are u in the mr2 whatsapp group chat? :O
  7. MR2 SW20 245 Turbo (M)

I have to let go of my precious car as i'm going overseas. I have loved this car deeply ever since i first bought her and have spent more than 30k doing her up. I'm hoping i can pass her down to a new owner that will take good care of her and cherish her as i have done. For inquiries kindly...
  8. Bavarian

My MR2 turbo & 530i

i actually have different tips on the car right now(two somewhat rectangular shaped tips) but i'm going back to quad tips soon as they look a lot better
  9. Bavarian

My MR2 turbo & 530i

yeah mainly long distance kl-pg trips and the other for touge side :rolleyes:
  10. My MR2 turbo & 530i

Hi everyone just dropping by to share some pics of my beloved babies, hope u guys like em and do tell me your remarks :rolleyes: My first project was the e60 530i which i mainly focused on exhaust and bodykit. Didn't really want to do too much to it as its already fine as it is. And also cause...
  11. Bavarian

Malaysian MR2 Owners - Registry

i finally received my White MR2 turbo GT 245 today and just found my first problem. The T-top has a small leak, anybody know a place to fix it?
  12. Bavarian

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

Hey guys i'm looking for the following, please pm me if you have one for sale. - sw20 mr2 tom's air scoop for the right side of the car(current car only has one for the left) - Any brand bucket seats which are in good condition, preferably with railings - any brand electronic boost controller...
  13. Bavarian

ah thanks for the info, and i'm still looking actually cause so far the insurance companies i rang up only provide third party+flood+theft. But i guess with a car this age, i have no other choice.
  14. Bavarian

this is a 245? i thought it was a 225 since its a 91. How do i tell if its a 245 or a 225? I got it for under 50k here's a pic of the engine, would appreciate if you guys could let me know what version of the 3sgte is this
  15. Bavarian

i viewed 3 units so far, so i got confused between em and ya it was actually a 91 model. well one could always buy a halfcut 245 and convert it, but then again with a few mods i don't think it would be that hard to up the power of the older 3s gte. this is the car. Toyota MR2 (M) TURBO...
  16. Bavarian

Another week more till i get my MR2 its actually a year 91 model with a T bar roof and i guess the turbo 3s gte with 220hp. Would have been nice if i could find a clean 245 version but i don't mind my 91. Interior is clean and well maintained and it has a brilliant audio system, reverse cam etc
  17. Bavarian

Midship: I found a 93 turbo GT model with leather interior and T top roof. I took it for a test drive and it felt fine but i'm wondering if there are anything i should be wary about mechanically wise? The car's body seem fine, no major accidents or serious rust that i can see off. By the way...
  18. Bavarian

hey guy's im going to buy a 92 mr2 turbo soon, any thing i should look out for?
  19. Bavarian

Land Rover Defender 1jz?

well i'm not too sure myself but i read some forums and watched a couple of videos on it. Apparently the chassis and bulkhead tend to rust from what i read.
  20. Land Rover Defender 1jz?

I'm planning on buying a Land rover Defender 110 pick up with a 1jz soon but i'm a little worried about potential problems. I understand old landy's suffer rust issues? But what other things should i look out for? And about the 1jz engine what normally should one check? The car is a...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Drifting might have exploded the world over but no matter how you go about it, the essence of it still emancipates from its spiritual home, The Land of the Rising Sun, Japan.

Movie-maker Luke Huxham has been putting together a series of videos, titled, Drift Colours, that aims to chronicle the spirit of drifting by going beneath the layer of worn asphalt, smoked rubber and exhaust fumes to get more intimate with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience