Search results

1. P

DIY ULTRA Auto Timer

Thanks bro!! i'll give a try.
  2. P

DIY ULTRA Auto Timer

Hi bro, Thanks a lot for reply. Yap i found this to but it’s different model. Do you think both model using same wiring diagram? Thanks
  3. P

DIY ULTRA Auto Timer

Hi bro, Did you managed to install the Ultra Auto Timer? I just bough 1 from halfcut but now finding the wiring diagram. I've tried google around but cannot find any. Thanks.
  4. P

Lancer CVT with Supercharger

absolutely correct!!
  5. P

Engine Swap EJ 16 to EJ 25

Let me know if you interested to go to the workshop in Taman Sentosa, i can show u or give u the owner contact number. Maybe you can have a chit-chat 1st to get better picture on the swapping process.
  6. P

Try google ej16 & 25 picture, seems like not much different in size (stock).
  7. P

Saw it few weeks ago,1 workshop in Taman Sentosa JB done that , sg car. The owner told that the car has been setup for fun tracking in Pasir Gudang for quite sometimes. Using 1.6 stock tranny some more. Asked is it ok to swap engine in sg, he said he just punch back the old number.
  8. P

Petron Blaze 100

Tried the R100 in my B-Series engine (high-comp setup) highway drive, performance wise really satisfied. Engine goes very smooth. Saving or not depending how light/heavy is your foot lorr. :stupid: :stupid:
  9. P

RPM fluctuates Knocking sound

Mine last time caused by cams setting was too advance and fuel pressure low. My formen re-tune back the cams degree and fuel press, kawtim. No more knocking even hit the red line. ;)
  10. P

RPM fluctuates Knocking sound

Encounter this before, 5th gear slow drive, when pedal about to reached 3+++ rpm knocking start. my foreman re-set the cams setting and fuel pressure, kawtim.
  11. P

Satria Gti Stolen @ Palm Spring Kota Damansara

*Update. Suspects pics and CCTV footage uploaded.
  12. P

Proton Satria 1.6 Auto - 96

Monday bump
  13. P

Friday bump. Nego till let go..!!
  14. P

Nite bump
  15. Proton Satria 1.6 Auto - 96

Hi All. *1st of all this is DIRECT owner not AGENT. *FREE ACC *SPORT RIM *GOOD RUNNING CONDITION *ALL ORIGINAL *CLEAN INTERIOR *TIP-TOP CONDITION *100% FREE ACCIDENT *3 DIGIT PLAT NUMBER Accessories: Solar Film | CD Player | Airbag driver | DVD Player | ABS Brakes | Sport rims |...
  16. P

Satria Gti Stolen @ Palm Spring Kota Damansara

Thanks guys.. This is my 2nd SGTi E3, got 1 b4 also got stolen n coundnt found. Is it means its time for me to stop?? I give up edy, happen twice. :((
  17. Satria Gti Stolen @ Palm Spring Kota Damansara

*Suspects pic & cctv updated.Satria Gti Stolen @ Palm Spring Kota Damansara Hi guys, my car was stolen last monday at 4.30am. I park my car inside the condo and take out my parking access together with me. I lock my stering n etc. The fcuker break into other car to get the access card and...
  18. P

Satria Neo Stolen in Putrajaya during test drive.

Update. Police called, car found. But the bastard do the same way again with other ppl this time. Pretend to buy a bike yahama 125z and leave my friend's neo during the bike test drive in cheras. The bike's owner said he was contacted by that bastard after posted his ad in mudah to sell his...
  19. P

Build 93,67 and 63 Turbo engine

Bro, how much for 63?
  20. P

CAI thru the Head lamp

But i havent found any solution for the water issue during raining day.. :confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The ongoing talks between Volkswagen and Proton have finally come to an end with the German party calling it quits today. This is the second time in two years that talks over cooperation have ended without a deal but VW claims it still plans to set-up a Southeast Asian production base.

The Volkswagen group and the Malaysian government have decided not to further pursue for now joint discussions about a cooperation or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience