Search results

1. Brembo & TRW standard range brake pads

Are they good? Anyone used or using them? Any comparison?
  2. Engine Oil Drain Valve (EZ Oil Drain Valve)

Hello guys !! I bought a piece of EZ Oil Drain valve recently to give it a try since I DIY my oil change. The drain valve shall make things easier for me. Here are the pictures: The packaging looks like this. The car that i'm gonna install on is a myvi lagi best 1.5 The valve...
  3. [DIY] Brake pads and disc rotor change

Hi ! I replaced brake pads and disc rotor for my car recently and I am gonna do a simple write up bout it here. I know that there are already threads similar to this, but well, the more the merrier isn't it. 1. These are the new brake pads and rotors that I put in. The rotor to be replaced...
  4. Trestor Advantage Performance Pads Myvi 1.5

Do want more stoppage power for your Myvi? The very first things to tackle are the brake pads ! Trestor Advantage Performance Pads provides excellent bite no matter it is cold or hot. Its cold bite is great compared to many other performance pads and the hot bite is as good as them but at a...
  5. New OPPO R1L Black

New OPPO R1L Black Colour for Sale 100% New and original by OPPO Malaysia Warranty by OPPO Electronics Sdn Bhd RM 1000 nett COD only. Please PM for COD details Whatsapp / SMS / Call 0126855285
  6. Iphone 6 Plus 16GB Gold Original New

New Iphone 6 Plus 16GB Gold for Sale Original Malaysia Unit. 1 year Warranty by Apple Malaysia upon activation of the phone. New and unopened. Sealed in box RM 2650 nett COD only. Please PM for COD location Whatsapp / SMS / Call 0126855285
  7. DIY - Myvi Brake Shoe Replacement

Hi All :wavey: I'm gonna post my DIY brake shoe change on my Myvi. Most of us know that brake shoes last very long, almost the lifespan of the car in some cases. Therefore we do not see many people changing the brake shoe. However, because myvi brakes suck, I thought of getting a better...
  8. Mazda 2 2015 - An Average Kit's Review

Zoom zoom ~! The all new smallest Kodo is here i.e. The new Mazda 2 that now starts to roam the street of Malaysia. I am going to write a brief review based on my personal opinion and experience with the Mazda 2. I shall only write the key items because there are already so many write ups about...
  9. cvkit17

Protect yourself from Employer bully

I created this thread so that we can share knowledge and experience of how to protect ourselves from bad employers who will rip us apart to their benefits. I received this letter from a friend My friend signed the letter as she is not informed or educated about contract law. Moreover...
  10. DIY - NVH Insulation and Tested Part 2

Hi Folks ! :wavey: I upgraded my car rims recently from 14" to 15" :biggrin: Width size? See it yourself: (Photo courtesy of Stupidcar - those are his feet) The size increased from 175 to 205 and inevitably this caused the road noise in my car cabin be well, noisier. Some of you...
  11. Myvi Extreme Enkei Rims

Item: Perodua Myvi Extreme 1.5 Original Wheels Package: 4x Enkei 14"x5J, 4x100 PCD rims comes with Continental ContiComfortContact CC5 175/65/R14, 60% Thread Price: RM500 nett Dealing method: COD Only - Jalan Ipoh, Tesco Ampang, Manjalara, Jinjang, Jalan Kuching, Kepong. Warranty...
  12. End of Car Wash is near !

Nissan develops a prototype car that can clean itself! Nissan is trying to develop car paint with application of Ultra-Ever Dry. If they succeed, we dont have to wash car that often already!
  13. Ac insulation tube

Item(s): Insulation Tube - 1/2" internal diameter X 3/8" thickness Package includes: 6 feet insulation tube (enough for most cars. An ordinary car like Toyota Vios uses 5 ft) Price: RM15 NOTE: I do not do installation. However, I can help you to identify the pipe to be insulated and maybe...
  14. DIY - Modifying Black and Decker ROB

I bought this B&D KP600 ROB some time ago. It was one of my first step into amateur detailing. B&D ROB is very common and available at many departmental stores and hardware shops. This machine makes a great tool for waxing or minor paint cleaning but it is very troublesome when you need to...
  15. The 50k SUV

2014 Great Wall Haval M4 appears on oto.my - RM50k This made in China SUV is coming to our shore very soon. 1.5L Manual, 2 wheel drive and 4WD auto for the higher spec. What do u think?
  16. Proton Edar Dealers Association (PEDA)'s Response to NAP2014

Source: NAP 2014: Proton Edar Dealers Association response So what do you guys think? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::rofl::thefinger::rofl::thefinger::rofl:
  17. Review: Firestorm Ignition Coil Booster

Greetings folks :wavey: Many automotive users like us would always find a way to improve our ride in the sense of performance, aesthetics, fuel consumption, ah-beng-ness, etc etc. The car makers will not give us everything unless we give them our everything. Therefore we can find many after...
  18. WTS Plasti Dip - Limited Stock

Selling Plastidip...very limited stock. :biggrin: Plastidip BLACK !! - RM70 Plastidip Smoke - SOLD Plastidip Gold Metalizer - 1 can only - RM75 Plastidip Pearlizer - SOLD Plastidip Gun Metal - SOLD COD at KL area - jalan Ipoh (Batu 3 - batu 5), Jinjang, Kepong, Segambut, Jalan Kuching...
  19. Wira 4G15 Engine Oil Leak

Dear ZTHians, My proton wira with 4G15 engine has a leak. I suspect it is due to gasket problem. I have got two quotes from mechanics and one quoted me RM5xx including ordinary service + repair valve and another quoted me RM1k because he said he is unsure what other damages are there...
  20. Road Tax Renewal @ MyEG

My road tax is expiring very soon. So I went to MyEG Kepong Village to renew it since I was around there this afternoon. To my disgust, they wanted to charge me RM30 service fee and I was like, wtf so expensive??? I asked the counter girl if this expensive service charge is a norm and she said...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys,

i have a problem with my car.. the steering vibrates excessively from about 90km/h onwards.. i have changed new tires.. rims checked not bent, alignment and balancing done.. what else could be the cause of this? btw after doing alignment and camber alignment the vibration got stronger.. my car set up is 4agze custom made driveshaft on the left side to correct length but same spec as ori gze shaft.. right side is original gze drive shaft. bearings are relatively new.. hope someone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience