Search results

1. cvkit17

wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

Just come back kacau only hahahah
  2. cvkit17

wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

hi guys..long time no see...
  3. cvkit17

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Holidays!

Yea that’s what stopping me to get it straightaway.. but it got 205 50 15 huhu. The proper brand for this size is damn expensive sigh..
  4. cvkit17

Hehe I want to try others.. eyeing Re004 or Westlake Sport RS. Westlake is not pricey and got 205/50/15 hehe
  5. cvkit17

Happy Chinese New Year !! Stay safe and healthy always ! Gotta change my tyre before I aquaplane and crash so come here 8...
  6. cvkit17

Myvi 1.5SE suspension ugrade

They market it as heavy duty absorber, no? Not sure if its for performance or for longetivity..
  7. cvkit17

Myvi 1.5SE suspension ugrade

Yes im using RS Pro. It has diff valve load so at low speed it is like only 30% stiffer than stock. But on high load u can feel that it is 50-70% stiffer than stock, especially going through pot holes and speed bumps. Hard cornering wise, 100% better than stock.
  8. cvkit17

Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE-004

its so much more expensive than RE003...One can get the 003 with less than 200 at that size haih...
  9. cvkit17

Tire Price list Zth

Rovelo Racer R1. Cheap and cheerful. Performance wise one tack below Fed RSR but well it’s not apple to apple so maybe this is biased. Dry run is much better than PS3 and re003. Surprisingly wet run is good too.. my tyres are at 30-40% now and going through water puddle still not a problem at all
  10. cvkit17

Tire Price list Zth

hahaha but the most important point is the price. Its god damn cheap...
  11. cvkit17

Tire Price list Zth

Its so far so good. Not that great in wet or in rain at genting, but in dry its great for that price. The grip is what as expected from an extreme category tyre. TW is kinda fast though
  12. cvkit17

Tire Price list Zth

Rovelo !!!! Cheap and cheerful !!!
  13. cvkit17

Brembo & TRW standard range brake pads

not sure if they have distributor in thailand or not...and dont know where haha
  14. cvkit17

2017 Perodua Myvi = Win liao lor

i actually thought that you would give one sentence answer LOL
  15. cvkit17

what would u recommend for the not-so-fair-sex ?
  16. cvkit17

actually yes...especially when you join in the jammed roads...i dont want to have any surprises lol im not racing..so i dont bother with keeping up with faster cars and drivers. Just gonna enjoy the touge myself
  17. cvkit17

HAWK? Local brand? Dont want ultimate la...i drive in the jam most of the time. Cant afford the absence of cold bite haha Then tak mau already...im looking at something not too far away compared to Trestor Advantage. Well actually i might try AFI Magnum or Magnum Extra Mu coz...
  18. cvkit17

Urgent Help Needed for Myvi (Engine Parts)

Just go for original parts whenever possible if money is not an issue. Unless u r certain that the Japan part is genuine and not just some cap Japan
  19. cvkit17

It's a myvi. Don't let the Satan fools u
  20. cvkit17

Yes myvi. The spare part shop ran out of stock for Brembo for my car at the moment. And then the taukeh asked me to try TRW and said they r more or less the same. TRW cost RM45 and Brembo cost around 65-70ish. Both prices are excluding GST. Then I asked the taukeh to order Brembo for me Will...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

GSR TURBO problem help me and how tu up boast with ma problem

hello bro may be u all can help me plz ya if u can do so...

so im driving GSR turbo engine,, all in standard specifikasi...

so what happen my wiring turbo gsr has wiring problem so the ecu GSR burn n bust(meletop)

so check the wiring cannot settle with the problem...

so what i did ,,i use back mine putra wiring n bought E-manage to settle ma problem... so settle all the problem

NOW what i wanna to know ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience