Search results

1. S

VW Golf

yeah that is a great idea....so anyone care to co-ordinate?...cheers!
  2. S

VW Golf

well its all done edi...just chenged all the parts which i needed to...the clutch cable just snapped yesterday...getting in changed tom...did the engine mods,the exhaust system,air intake,etc..very happy with the turnout...its performing well after the tuning...more power than i expected...so...
  3. S

VW Golf

thanks for the tip man...anyone else with more info...?..cheers!
  4. S

VW Beetle Custom & Performance

hey guys..just wanna inquire..anyone got VW golf parts?...looking for some parts in particular...also anyone know where to get VW recond alternators?...also wanna ask anyone with neuspeed performance parts for golf gti?... im a vw golf owner and im in need of some help so i can restore my...
  5. S

VW Golf

hey guys..just wanna inquire..anyone got VW golf parts?...looking for some parts in particular...also anyone know where to get VW recond alternators?...also wanna ask anyone with neuspeed performance parts for golf gti?... im a vw golf owner and im in need of some help so i can restore my...
  6. S

Zth Members Banting

hey guys... the slk project coming on great...car will be out soon...just a mater of days...i should be bringing it back on thursday lah...the friday afternoon ill be in klang to do the rest...ill give u a call lah...need to check the alarm system also lah...cycle and carriage got massive...
  7. S

Zth Members Banting

ive been in kl most of the time lah...have to take care of business...just love doing it...its good making$$...hehe...and even weekends im kinda of busy too...im playing paintball/wargames seriously now...we r in divisyen one league....so busy with training every weekend lah...coz got tournament...
  8. S

Zth Members Banting

yeah im hoping the accord will come out great....the 2nd version of it with the rear facelift didnt look that great...i hope they come up with a totally new design to beat the camry...
  9. S

Zth Members Banting

hey putra...sorry bout the other day...i couldnt go out....had to go for a family dinner lah....and have been busy during the weekends...many weddings are taking place now...already atended a few and yet got more to go...last sunday early morning around 3.30am...the ship carrying alot of...
  10. S

Zth Members Banting

hey guys....its a new week..so wats installled for the week?... cheers!
  11. S

Zth Members Banting

SDB Rd 3 hey guys...how r you guys...quiet oni... so anyone went for SDB Rd3...i couldnt make due to a family function which i ha to attend...heard there was a massive crash...saw the pics as well...the Evo3 is gone...the body is totally gone....but the heart is stiill in perfect shape for...
  12. S

Zth Members Banting

Aprc yeah next round is the 3rd round of MRC 2007...would be in august in JB....its also in collabaration with Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC)...so alot of international teams will be here...australia team subaru, pertamina Indonesia, thailand,china,malaysia etc...it is rally at a...
  13. S

Zth Members Banting

hey guys....yes indeed it was a great rally...thanks to everyone...we as a team would like to show our appreaciation and many thanks to everyone who has supported us...esp ENOL Autowerks,TPH Marketing,TPHaulage, KetukMagatKumar,MR7,Maise, Morib Auto and everyone else who has helped in making...
  14. S

Karamjit Singh - The Forgotten Treasure

well once again just like round one...karam has grabbed the champion of round 2 of the malaysian rally championship last weekend...great work once agian by him n his team...excellent and precssion driving had been displayed once again...cheers!
  15. S

Zth Members Banting

well the car has gone through much changes than that edi since u last saw the car... the car was stripped fully...everything taken out....rebuild again....we fitted the engine back in its bay yesterday...wiring to be completed by today...other than that, the engine looks great now...also the...
  16. S

Zth Members Banting

yeah this time will be going...last rally couldnt go coz had exams and all...this time all ok lah...we'll manage find wth mr.botak's experties lah....he is quite established in the rally scene i guess...quite a good foreman actually....if im not mistaken e use to be one of the mechs for one...
  17. S

Zth Members Banting

hey guys... well the practice was good....DOM motorsports were testing their satria and Mr.Gunaseelan was also there to supervise and train one of the rookie drivers as well.... rally of terrenganu is next week...so hoping everything will go on smoothly as planned... cheers!
  18. S

Zth Members Banting

hey guys...so sorry havent been here for some time...been really busy...yeah i also oticed JUN's car/...probly some custom work or some project going on yeah....so JUN if ure out there...upddate us lah....cool guys...cheers man!
  19. S

Zth Members Banting

hey guys.... yes bro...ill be back this weekend...ill see u then man... yeah looks like SDB is on the 28th rite of this month....cant wait to go for that...the last one was intresting....hopinh the next would be even more intresting and full of excitement....see you guys there yeah...
  20. S

Zth Members Banting

hey guys...how r yall?...hope everything is coming on well...sorry couldnt post for quite some time...my dad wasnt feeling well and i was very busy taking care of things...btw when is the next drag race?...i cant wait for it...excellent work once again by team mclaren in the sepang F1...1st n...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When word broke about the BMW 1 Series M Coupe, many touted it as a spiritual successor to the E30 M3 with its lightness and inline engine, something that the current E90 M3 was chided with a V8 and notably larger girth compared to the older models. Once the M Coupe has hit the roads, there were whispers that it could actually be quicker than its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience