Search results

1. L

Hello :)

Welcome to the forum!
  2. L

NBTD - I'm BORED

Not sure for your place, but I thought it's full PKP starting next Monday? Anyways, to answer your question, personally, during 'normal' MCO, I think if it's from a used car dealer then it'll not be a problem for them to issue a letter, which you will then bring to police station to request for...
  3. L

Old JDM sportcars is a better investment than unit trusts

But to get rid of one isn't that easy. Need rich ppl cash money huhu
  4. L

Clutch no pressure, not returning quickly

In my case, the clutch pedal doesn't return at all. Sent to a workshop and they replaced the master clutch pump. Yours is the clutch pedal still returns to its place but just slowly, so could be this, or could be other reasons
  5. NISSAN 350Z 3.5 (A) - RARELY DRIVEN RM56k (Nego)

2005/2011 Nissan Fairlady 350Z 3.5 (A) Japan Spec --------------------------------------------------------------------- - Direct owner (working overseas) - Car is only used for special monthly function (meetings etc.) - Guaranteed untampered mileage - Clean stock original look - Never driven...
  6. L

Review: Firestorm Ignition Coil Booster

so, after all these pages, no conclusion? are you still up for the test izso?
  7. L

WTS ICE, Kenwood double din, subwoofer, amp,speaker

Hey, did you buy this trans setup from shorty @ meru? mind giving comments on how good the setup is?
  8. L

Proton Satria 1.6

still available ?