Search results

1. K

mitsubishi evo 7 for sale

Hi, I am Very Interested. Location? Car Mileage? Car modification? Accident before?
  2. K

how to power up V6 6A10 ?????

let's see.... 1. Air filter to HKS Super Power Flow with steel pipe air ram and termo wrap the pipe. Use a cool ram air intake that can channel some cold air. 2. Find a 6A12 throttle body, throttle manifold (top & bottom), fuel injector, fuel rail, and add a fuel regulator. 3. Change the...
  3. K

Sports Pedals (STI, LONZA, RAZO)

Hi, does the Lonza pad fit satria? Pls PM. Thanks.
  4. K

Civic eg3 2 door 1.6 manual

Nice car.....
  5. K

EJ 7 with dohc b16a for sale!

Pictures pls. Thanks.
  6. K

EG6 For Sale!!!

Very interested. Where can I view the car???? Where is your location??? Pls PM me.
  7. K

2 UNITS HONDA CITY 1.5 IDSI(A) FOR SALE (BEST PRICE on Market)

Hi, PM me your location. Will go & see the car. How bout the 2 door EK? Details pls. Thanks.
  8. K

Imported Sports Car & Used...With PIX!!!

Thanks. Do you have any Toyato SEG at current?
  9. K

Imported Sports Car & Used...With PIX!!!

Hi, would like to ask for some advice. What is the market price of a DC2 - year 96/01? This car - Owner convert to B20B. Condition very good. But got accident before at the front right side. No "potong". Repaired. What do you look for if got accident like this? How do you check the...
  10. K

EG6 (M) Black, type R tranny 93/97

Interested Hi. Interested. Pls forward picture to [email protected] Thanks.
  11. K

Mit 6A10 - How to mod?

Thanks, guys for the advice. How much is your K&N intake, Bangkai? Where you got it? :rolleyes: Bangkai, "very nice and fun at highway...." . :smile: Advice, can you use a GTI gear box for 6A? Any idea, guys/sifu? :) Engine transplant & the works got a good deal. Car...
  12. K

Mit 6A10 - How to mod?

Hi, Exhaust system changed. Kelis, how much is the cost of port & polish??? Bangkai bro, any significant mod you done? Anyone know wat manual gear box can be use?
  13. Mit 6A10 - How to mod?

Hi, I got a Mit 6A10 (is a smaller version of the v6 - only 1.6) Currently, auto but will soon change a manual gear. Just want to lightly mod the engine. For daily driving, but just want a bit more power. Any sifu out the to give some advice. What gear box can I use. Newbie...
  14. K

Genuine GAB Absorbers for sales

Can you quote me the price for Gab HILO Adjustable absorbers & GAB SUPER SPORTS ABSORBERS car model Satria 1.3 mod to Mit 6A10. My front very heavy bcoz of the engine..... Need a bit of info.... Can help to explain a bit on How the installation ? How do we adjust according to...
  15. K

GAB product (BRAND NEW), hi-low adjustable, absorber, spring

Can you pls quote me the price of GAB Adjustable Suspension for Satria 1.3 but just mod to Mit 6A10. How will the installation work? How do I know it will be suitable? My engine a bit heavy in front..... How is the adjustment to be done...? Can help to explain a bit. Thanks...
  16. K

a/d/s/ 236is 6.5" Component speakers (new) - RM888

Bump...... Any more available....? Pls PM. e-mail : [email protected] Thanks. :smile:
  17. K

New 4300K and 8000K HID Kits for sale

Hi Hi. For Satria car, which do you recommend? What's the diff??? One of my car bulb was burned. Raining can not see the road.... does it help with HID... Pls advice. Thanks Pls pm me. Cheers.... :)
  18. K

Brand New ICE Stuff at cheap price! Soundstream, Peerless, Magnat, Alpine

Hi. Hi. Do you still have any of this set? Soundstream Xtream XSC.6 6.5" Component Set Where is your friend shop? Can you giv me the location? Am very interested. I need 2 set of the above. If take 2 set, price can we nego some more...... My gf wan 1 set too ...... :p...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

VW Golf R finally arrives! Passat CC R-line also revealed!

We waited, and waited, and the wait is now finally over. It is official - the Golf R has finally landed on our shores! Just to quickly go through the stats once more: 2.0L turbo mated to a 6-speed DSG box, 255PS and 330Nm, 4MOTION all-wheel drive system, Adaptive Chassis Control (DCC)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience