Search results

1. Accord SDA - stock absorber paired with GAB sport spring

hi forumers, I would like to ask if anyone has tried this pairing ( stock absorber + sport spring ). My tyre size is 225/45 R18 for the moment.Will it scrapped the fender and how bumpy is it. As a matter of fact , does it affect my handling , or is safe ? ty
  2. hydrographic service

hi, does any1 knows where to find the shop that does this hydrographic service ( water transfer printing ) near balakong area. i want to do it on my some walnut covers of my cars.
  3. asuki shock absorber

any1 got comment bout this brand of shock absorber ...
  4. a32 custom front and rear bumper

hi, does any one has captured or like to share their bumper photo ... anyway can some one introduce a shop customizing it ( of corse price must be good la ......)
  5. different tyre thickness at front and rear

hello all sifu's,, i just wanna know what are the consequence if i use different tyre size for front n rear.right now i am using 215/45/r17 on both side and considering using 215/55/r17 on the front as its very bumpy ( cefiro 3.0L )....psi 31/32 ty
  6. body kit n vq25 engine

any 1 wan 2 sell this 2 item.i got my car but i think the engine is kong already.any good chop chop shop around ? ---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:47 AM ---------- ooops .....its cef 3.0 a32
  7. neo

what is the difference between vq25dd and vq25de 1) which one have neo. 2) how much price difference 3) how to sitinguish ( any photo ) 4) power ratio and fc
  8. a32 convert

Hi guys, I copy n paste it from earlier thread.Just want to know if the price still remain if i try 2 convert it. Should i just find a suitable car fro MUDAH website.BTW how to distinguish if the engine is from half cut n not engine kosong...
  9. looking 4 cefiro a32

hi, i am looking 4 cefiro a32 ,year 1999 to 2000.preferably with mdfy 2500cc. budget below 25k,area selangor. email : [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys,

I just did 1 DIY and i'm all over light mods now.
But of course not to the extend of lalabeng style.

So what I thought is, when I pull my hand break,
I want my rear lights to be on as such the foot brake is.
Same function as a foot brake lights.

Any guys did this? Or objecting me? Why?
I know there will be a debate because obviously it's not okay because if it's okay,
it had be installed OEM-ly.

If someone agrees with me, where do I get the electricity of hand...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience