Search results

1. nelson_ccl

BOV Thieves!!!

yeap... shud have marked my bro's car. Heard the alarm, then my bro went out and see... saw the fxxkers opening the BOV already... and they noticed my bro coming, then they speed off with the bike. i think if they have more time, will take out more things.... assumed they are those pencuri kecil...
  2. nelson_ccl

BOV Thieves!!!

wira's bonnet can be easily openned from the front fender if its not protected with additional metal casing. if they had their time, they will take out your stereo or watever valuebles. this happen on the first time.
  3. BOV Thieves!!!

Hey ZTH members, Just happened yesterday nite(4am), 2 guys with motor targeted my brother's wira converted gsr turbo, open up your engine bay and steal your BOV. Second time for the recent 2 years. Assumed same fellows(As we have shifted before, but same area, and from my brother's car...
  4. nelson_ccl

Install RSM for celica gen 7

how much is the average installation charges???
  5. nelson_ccl

Where can repair lift bolt? (7 Gen)

thanks allance... question... wats the purpose of lift bolt? will it effect engine performance if its broken? Cheers
  6. nelson_ccl

Where can repair lift bolt? (7 Gen)

hi guys... how do we know that the lift bolt need to be changed? Thx.
  7. nelson_ccl

Active Malaysia Celica Car Club

bro... fyi. http://celicaclubmalaysia.forumotion.com/
  8. nelson_ccl

Welcome to Celica Club Forums!

hi Zeus83 Bump: hi Zeus83
  9. nelson_ccl

hey... ur avatar is familiar. you are from jsoc forum as well.
  10. nelson_ccl

hi ALL. Reporting to CCM forum. 7th gen. Cheers everyone! Bump: hi ALL. Reporting to CCM forum. 7th gen. Cheers everyone!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey i was wonderin wat type of mod's shuld i get for my toyota pickup...its really hard to find parts for this car the only things i can like find is intake...exhaust...headers...manifold....spark plugs/wires...and thats it i was wanting to kno wat else i can get to make my 4 banger go a lil faster? :turtle:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience