Search results

1. L

may 1.3 carb wira use 1.6 wira injection kit?

If u wan power add turbo or change engine,Correct me if i'm wrong.Change your flywheel,crankshaft always check your engine compression valve if the timing is not right gas will ecaspe,hot gases will burn your valve and u will lost power check it in between 10,000km-20,000km.Give it a go and see...
  2. L

WTS Used Handphone And PDA

Pm me p901i and n-80 how much is it?
  3. L

[wts]

-sold-
  4. [wts]

ps2 for sales 2 control and one memory card.one ori control....Rm400neg..... call me 012-9449344... reason for selling going off to aus to study..before tis saturday...thank q
  5. L

[WTS]Magic the Gathering

is a card game...www.magicthegathering.com
  6. L

[WTS]Magic the Gathering

got 900 uncommon more than 1000 common and 300 basic land....asking price rm300.....
  7. [WTS]Magic the Gathering

i'm going aus next mth... i wan to sell awy all my MTG cards...anyone wan to buy please give me a pm....thank q
  8. L

Save Fuel Consistently For Life!!!

i heavent receive any mail [email protected] for the trouble...thank q
  9. L

Petrol Price Go Up Tommolo!!!

kelisa full tank how much r?
  10. L

Engine tuning

i'm driving a waja 1.6 auto...i wan to set the rpm higher,wat should i do??if i go to proton and set will they charge me??if yes how much?
  11. L

looking for n/a blow off

i going to sell awy my waja when i going to leave tat time...i going there for my study....
  12. L

looking for work?

i'm frm klg...bro got any lubang??
  13. L

looking for n/a blow off

whatever u guys say is true very true....now i start to think of it batter dont install...if i fetch some girls tat time a real turbo car beside me damm i 9 9 got no face...thank for the advise..but i not going to be here 4 more mth i'll be leaving to aus...
  14. L

looking for n/a blow off

i think the n/a blow off can use for all the proton cars and other 2..i will try u ask for u...if can or not i will pm u...dreamguy2006 where r u frm?the dealer i knoe for n/a blow off is frm klg...... i just wan to find a loud pipe and n/a blow off...just for the fun of it..
  15. L

looking for work?

i'm looking for work....Rm600-900... i got no spm...anywork?anyone??
  16. L

looking for n/a blow off

kakimotor i dont think so bez me and my friend last time we use to go there wan...i dont think so i saw before n/a blow off threre....how to tell the workman for the exhaust??tell them i wan to make my pipeing sound louder??
  17. L

looking for n/a blow off

i just love the sound of blow off....no money for turbo....if anyone have tis item plz pm me the price...i cant wait to install....hahhaa.....do u guys knoe can i get 50 bucks pipe??loud super loud??
  18. L

looking for n/a blow off

klang,subang and sunway also can...bro how much isit??i saw the n/a blow off in motor trader they selling for 290 plus installment is 330...
  19. looking for n/a blow off

i'm looking for n/a blow off...for all the proton cars...pm me the price...brand new wan and 2st hand one...thank you asap

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You have to tip your hat to the boys from Munich when it comes to catchy marketing schemes that just make you want to dig deeper. So it’s so surprise that their latest ploy has even come with a warning to blog about a twisted model that’s twisted from the steel of the 6 Series...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience