Search results

1. R

Any Audi TT/TTS/TTRS owners here ?

Thanks bro. Ill definitelt check out!
  2. R

Detailing: How to get Started with Machine Detailing

At ace hardware in kl issit? I've never been!will definitely check it out. Thanks guys!
  3. R

Any Audi TT/TTS/TTRS owners here ?

Hi guys. I am new here. Since this section is a bit quite, im gonna go ahead and ask a few things. I know this might be off topic a bit, but is there any audi A3/s3/rs3 owners here? And where is a good tuning house in kl? I just recently got my audi rs3 in ibis white. Waited almost 8months for...
  4. R

Thanks for the input kc! U are right. I might have used too fast speed on the flex. I'll try and slow down the speed a lil bit and ill keep u guys updated abt the results. I will be detailing my own car soon so i will probably try and take some pics and post it up here. Mun poisoned me. Haha...
  5. R

First of all, my apologies for not explaining thoroughly and elaborate on my problems. I was rushing a bit rushing. Thanks for the input kc and seech. Very helpful information indeed! 1) I wash my pads after everytime i finish polishing with some 'loc' detergent(very little amount) 2) I use 2...
  6. R

Master seech, ur write up is very helpful and informative but i still need some answers. I've been doing a lot of reading from different forums and i am getting even more confused! My problem is the choice of pads since there are so many different kinds of pads in the market nowadays. I am new...
  7. R

VAG Owner's Count

Hi guys. Just got myself an audi rs3 in ibis white(2011). Will be keen to join future events :) ---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:53 PM ---------- Rs3(Adlee) - Audi RS3(Ibis white)- 2011
  8. R

When is the next detailing clinic? Im keen in joining! Btw,if u dont mind sharing, what pads would u recommend for the flex d/a and what pads do u use for this machine? I just recently purchased this sweet little machine and currently using meguairs m105/205 and also some optimim polish II...
  9. R

Driven: VW Golf R – Just a GTI on steroids?

Just wondering, how issit compare to an audi rs3??
  10. R

How to detail 1.3 Million Porsche 911 Turbo By Malaysia Detailing Guru KC

sure i will definitely join you if the time is right. when are u coming down? got very nice sew pao here hehe
  11. R

this may be a stupid question, but where can i buy a detailing brush? its really hard to find good products here in seremban. :(
  12. R

Haha i sure will! Btw im just wondering what kind of brush are u using?
  13. R

very very nice work kc! ill be drooling if u detailed my car. heh heh
  14. R

Up coming detailing

count me in for the next detailing session! :D
  15. R

The caveman's ... (Part 2: The Lost civilization)

Very nice work. Do u mind explaining how u did it and what equipments r needed for this type of job?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Globalization is supposed to bring the world closer together by integrating all the different aspects of our lives to function as one big and well-lubricated machine. So logic dictates that a globally designed car would fly off the showroom floors faster than an underground fiber optics cable could send an e-brochure of it your way.

This brings us then to the Chevrolet Cruze, a truly global car and the model...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience