Search results

1. S

Repsol products for car! Made in spain!

officially i think this is the first time Repsol is coming to Malaysia. I assume this is with the UMW flag. Pricewise, agree with hub4port...its definately good for customers like us...but a bit suspectible since its cheaper then...well everybrand that i know of that has an oversea/or even local...
  2. S

Repsol products for car! Made in spain!

hi bro, wow...prices are very cheap, even cheaper than Petronas, Megnatec etc that are already in the market, i think.:driver: btw...is this the one that was announced by UMW in the papers?
  3. S

Honda Integra DB8 B18C GSR

just adding some interior pictures...
  4. S

bro, u got PM. and by the way...this is manual (baru power sket..hehe)
  5. S

anyone interested?
  6. S

come view to appreciate
  7. Honda Integra DB8 B18C GSR

Dear all, After putting much thought in this, i am ready to sell my beloved car:bawling: to finance something else. Specs are as below: Car: Honda Integra Year: 1993 Model: BD6 converted to DB8 (4 doors) Engine: B18C GSR Colour: Black/Grey(interior) Gearbox: Newly changed early...
  8. S

Rim For Sale SSR MKII

thanks all for ur support. rims has been sold...
  9. S

Rim For Sale SSR MKII

rims are still available Bump: added some pictures regarding offset and official brand of the rims
  10. S

Rim For Sale SSR MKII

sorry, center caps are gone even when i bought it
  11. S

Rim For Sale SSR MKII

Bro, Ill PM u details
  12. Rim For Sale SSR MKII

Dear all, I have with me a set of (i consider as vintage) 15inch SSR MK II R rims(w/out tyres). Condition is quite good and since the brand in SSR(sangat-sangat ringan), its value for money even w/out tyres. Location is in Ampang, so plz PM me if anyone is interested. Picture of stuff...
  13. S

Need Help: Encounter With THE LAW..

just to update u guys on my visit this morning. went to JPJ wangsa maju around 7:45, waited awhile and was asked to go to the testing site. i was the 2nd car. the first car was a myvi and he was in for tinted glasses. Open the hood, check for illegal fancy lights etc...in 30 minutes myvi was...
  14. S

thanks bro... u certainly made my day a little brighter, coz before this i only hear bad experiences only. Combining both, would give me a neutral perception on tomorrow's date with JPJ. I have oredi change my ekzos to dick size(which will be installed back after the visit)..heheh and this...
  15. S

wasted half a day. i would gladly open up the gates tomorrow coz i need to be back in the office by lunch time
  16. S

thanks for the tip bro. Basically, go there and dun act kerek and hopefully it would be smooth. by the way, how do the actually do the inspection for the exhaust system?
  17. S

make some....thats what im afraid of maa.....coz i dun have enuff to give some...hihi
  18. S

i feel a bit ok oredi if u say its like that. i remembered when i went for inspection for PUSPAKOM, it was really troublesome. Hopefully they'll just check those two items and let me go...:driver:
  19. Need Help: Encounter With THE LAW..

Guys, Need some good advice from u guys. i'm sure one way or another all of us had our encounter with the LAW, and i think the most troublesome would be when u got JPJ on ur back! My story is, a few weeks back on my way back from work i was stop during a JPJ operasi at Awan Besar. All the...
  20. S

Integra questions

anchor, never go for raya kah? eheh... for those who want to buy a DC2 nowdays, my advice would be not to get a rojak engine(u know, a combination of B18+B20) or something like that. personal experience. although, it was great to tekannn...but, akhirnya block tebabooo! other than that...no...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Although we've gone over every nugget of info about Godzilla's engine, transmission and all-wheel-drive system, we haven't had the chance to check out all of the techy goodness that awaits the driver and his awe-struck passengers.

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/llFS2cOzENw&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience