Search results

1. zckid

Honda Accord detail including sanding marks & scratch correction

just under the ACCORD badge may be someone wanted to steal it or ....??? the glass with water spots and smearing close-up After correction.... The glass has some deep scratches which unfortunately, Moving onto paint correction.... the beads of...
  2. Honda Accord detail including sanding marks & scratch correction

Hi friends! Greetings from the sunny Mauritius. This Nippon lady came to us for an enhancement. The car was in good shape in every way apart from being rather wrongly cared for in the paint department. It had a previous detailing job somewhere and a few visits to local car washes. It had...
  3. zckid

Clear-coated headlight restoration

That's some great recovery bro. Btw i wouldn't go as low as 100 grit. Anyway the outcome is superb
  4. Clear-coated headlight restoration

Hello friends :itsme: I got a pair of headlights of a Peugeot 405 which had clear coat sprayed on it. Actually the headlights got from bad to worst, from "CLEAR COATED TO CATARACT COATED" And it took long, long hours to restore. Thanks God, it's got its vision. Upon arrival...
  5. zckid

Optimum Coating : 2015 Nissan Teana wrecked by dealership

Nicely done bro. R u using Opti-gloss coat? many thanks
  6. zckid

Super Detailer: Aston Martin DBS

great job buddy. :wavey: long time since we net How you are doing? keep up the wonderful work :)
  7. zckid

BMW gets a "Cyclone detail"

Thanks a lot friends, your likes and kind words most cherished :love:
  8. Mission Clarity - Water Spots Removal on a Honda Civic

Hello friends I got a pm from someone living in the North of our small island to clean up his ride’s glass. After meeting him to see his car, he was here next morning, with his beauty. the tools and products: Wash: Local car wash shampoo, MF wash mitt, MF towels Decontamination: Bilt...
  9. BMW gets a "Cyclone detail"

Hi friends Sharing with you a detail job that was carried out last year. This beauty was in need of shine and gloss. She was accompanied by another guest..... "Cyclone Imelda" letting the pics speak. On arrival Front view And the “big boss” inspecting...
  10. zckid

in need of auto detailing tutoring

1+ for KC
  11. zckid

Glass restoration on a honda Civic

Thanks for ur kind words bro.:wavey: most appreciated. So here's what i did. I first clayed it after wash. no effect tried DP high performance glass restorer with the Carpro rayon pads. The defects were untouched. no effect again. then i tried the rayon pads with Sonax Profiline...
  12. Glass restoration on a honda Civic

Hello folks :wavey: I got a ride and a very "worried" careful owner. He just had a very bad surprise from someone willing to help him, with right, truthful intention. He was offered an untested product to clean his ride. The consequence was bad for the paintwork and worst for the glass with...
  13. zckid

Durable paint sealant for outdoor parking

for a wax, Collinite will go a long way :driver: if you layer it, then the protection is definitely better and longer, I used menzerna powerlock and topped with 476s, u get quite a few months of protection. if u want durability then go for opticoat, you will :love: it.
  14. From swirled red to glowing red - A one-step presale enhancement on a Toyota Vitz

Hello friends Very nice sunny greetings from Mauritius :wavey: Please enjoy a pre-sale enhancement detail on this beautiful red Nippon lady :driver: Engine cleaned and rinsed Tools and products: a few paint brushes, a tooth brush. a wash sponge. engine degreaser (given by my bro)...
  15. zckid

Honda Civic – full correction with orange peel removal and opti-coated

thanks a lot friends @Chuckie i'd like to bro. it'd have been my pleasure. but you have a lot of sifus at your place. the whole detail took me about five days. the car's been repainted with a lot of sub-surface defects, like sanding marks below the clear. I miss KL a lot, my sifu and...
  16. zckid

Honda Civic – full correction with orange peel removal and opti-coated

thanks for your kind replies friends. very much appreciated :) Yes Izso, it's a 1.6L civic
  17. Honda Civic – full correction with orange peel removal and opti-coated

Hello friends A very good Thursday from Mauritius :wavey: This detailing job took over 5 days, from decontamination to coating, loads of defects removal and paint leveling. Upon arrival: Wash: 2BM method using mf wash mitt Local car shampoo and APC mix To...
  18. zckid

Welcome to the Shine Station

Thanks a lot for your kind words buddies. most appreciated
  19. zckid

Water spots

this id the info I have received from Erik @ Osren "As of now, the safest and most effective method to remove watermarks on the cars' windshield/ glass is to use the Osren Glass Polishing Disc with Osren Stain-X Plus (cream-based) without leaving any marring onto the glass surface.It works best...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how does having a larger intercooler piping,lets say 4" , bigger plenum and bigger throttle helps in gaining performance? how would it affect otherwise? heard that it will bogged down like hell if things are not done properly. very interested in it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience