Search results

1. Sam Tay

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

hi guys and sifus..im planning to get this cl7r from segamat..the car is fine except for the rpm meter is having problems..apparently the needle wil revv up but having problems comming down like it should...is it expensive to change the cable or solve this problem ?
  2. Sam Tay

Honda Accord (M) CL7R Euro R For Sale

bro how much can u offer best price ? 125k non nego ker ? anyways i went to the bank to enquire about how much i can finance loan for the car..they said nid to bring the car geran and what not oni they can adjust..so bro can help find out how much loan can get for this car?
  3. Sam Tay

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

can u pm me otr price for fd2r and dc5r thanks
  4. Sam Tay

Planning to Get a DC5, good choice?

guys i need advice.. planning to get a dc5 type r ... which is better the prefacelift or facelift , is the Rm20k-30k extra price-tag for facelift model worth it ?
  5. Sam Tay

Inter Type R Gathering/TT

guys im sorry if this post is rather random but i need advice(since i see some of u owns integra dc5 ) .. planning to get a dc5 type r ... which is better the prefacelift or facelift , is the Rm20k-30k extra price-tag for facelift model worth it ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recent visit to the UMW Toyota website shows that a new variant of the Vios, called the Toyota Vios 1.5G Limited, will be launched soon. The price has been listed at RM89,600 (on the road, with insurance) on UMW Toyota's website. The 1.5G Limited is positioned below the range topper TRD Sportivo and above of the standard 1.5G, which is RM2,300 cheaper. I managed to snap this photo of the Toyota Vios Sportivo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience