Search results

1. J

Original Proton Car Audio for sale( Set your price)

hey, i offer RM130 if u send it to cheras.
  2. J

Help to turn on girl

I never had that but can tell you that you can go all out coz she's stil not married.:angel_smile:
  3. J

2 fast 2 furious arab style

arab fast and furious.....really wan to see....:_:
  4. J

rpm tuning

actually all proton cars are MPI.....
  5. J

rpm tuning

found this on the web: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) is the system by which fuel delivery is monitored. There are two types of fuel delivery within EFI. Throttle Body Injection (TBI) delivers fuel into the intake manifold by two injectors. The throttle body itself regulates the amount of...
  6. J

rpm tuning

i've checked wif EON website(http://www.eon.com.my/article.cfm?id=100) it's MPI, multipoint injection....not sure it's carbie.... hopefully got someone can clarify
  7. J

rpm tuning

should not be carbie coz mine is wira 2001....should be fuel injection,multipoint fuel injection not electronic fuel injection....i think got difference... any sifus out there can confirm this?:_:
  8. J

rpm tuning

mine is year 2001, I guess should be fuel injection(multipoint) , i remember correctly.... I went to proton they say my ISC servo is gone case, replacement cost is RM1100. so I dun wan replace it. No damage if i dun replace. that's y i just need to increase the rpm for idling. anyone wif...
  9. J

rpm tuning

but the problem is turn left or right by how many degrees...any procedures/steps to follow...coz i wouldn't wan to spoil my car engine... any advise sifus?:_:
  10. J

rpm tuning

Hey guys, need all to advise. first of all, I'm using a wira and I want to increase my RPM higher coz I feel the car a bit shaky when car idling with aircond switch on. I know there is a screw/dial to tune RPM. Need to know whether to screw it clockwise or anticlockwise. Or any...
  11. J

V-Kool,Ecotint,Aircool,SolarGuard,etc...all the same

edwin, most brands now pass the JPJ approval....V-Kool,Ecotint,Aircool,SolarGuard,etc.....it doesn't matter if u dun get, i bring this up as an xtra info for ppl who will ge going to tint their car....that's all..... Just to provide another info....V-Kool usually provide a lot of package for...
  12. J

usually close rival brands of V-Kool wif similar price will usually bear the same quality...:_:
  13. J

yup, haha.... Becoz there is a few large manufacturer of tint films n all these brands will order n repackage them n resell to you. regardless of brands n quality, if u r paying just say RM1800 for a V-Kool , u can get an almost the same quality same a say Ecotint RM1800......:_:
  14. J

of course there is a different my fren, there are film wif differen quality.....WAT I STRESS HERE IS THAT IS YOU WERE TO COMPARE THE SAME PRICE OF FILM FOR EXAMPLE.....V-KOOL RM1800 n Aircool RM1800 has almost similar qualities....:_:
  15. J

ANOTHER MISUNDERSTANDING..... wat i meant was you must compare like your aircool RM800 n v-kool RM800....quality is quite similar....becoz tinting films have different grades but from same source.....:_:
  16. J

of course there is different between a V-Kool tint of RM1800 and a unknown brand of RM300...... wat i meant was for example AIRCOOL Tint of RM1800 is the same as V_KOOL tint of RM1800...... I THINK YOU GUYS MISUNDERSTOOD WAT I MEANT.....:_:
  17. J

My fren had just open a car tinting shop, told me that all the brands are all using the same kind of film. Wat is different is only the workmanship quality and film quality..... Tinting films generally divided into 2 category(most brands prefer to import from)..... 1)USA 2)Japan with...
  18. J

BIG HUGE JPJ operasi at Sg. Besi Tol

today saw major accident in Sg Besi Highway near Bangi exit.....involving a few cars....got Lamborghini, ferrari etc..
  19. J

Toyota Yaris Is Coming To Town??!!

Toyota Cuts Car Prices Between 5.6 Pct And 11 Pct KUALA LUMPUR, March 24 (Bernama) -- UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd (UMW Toyota Motor) will cut its price for passenger cars between 5.6 percent and 11 percent, depending on the models. "We would like to inform the public that the company has...
  20. J

Stolen Car - Insurance Claims

still can get partial claim depending on your car condition/regis yr...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some action shots from todays qualifying session of the Malaysian round of the 2010 Japan Super GT race series. Being the only round to take place out of Japan, the race also has to deal with the relentless heat that the Sepang International Circuit is known for, and today was no different...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience