3. C

Concept Monoblock Power Amp

RM320 only....................
  4. C

where are u from? KB?
  5. C

Huh? or you mean how many watts it can max out? Normally, amplifier written 1000W Max or PMPO is actuall only about 60W RMS per channel, This is a branded Amp, it didn't meantion Max watts, it only stated 525Watts RMS (525Watts Continous / purepower)
  6. Concept Monoblock Power Amp

Concept CA-525M class AB monoblock power amp, Very powerful and clean bass. http://www.concept-intl.net/proddetail.asp...tLine=Amplifier COD in Terengganu, or poslaju. The condition is Very good, like new. Selling RM180.
  7. C

Electronic Turbo

Let's say you want to maintain the pressure at 0.7bar (only if your motor capable to produce such pressure) throughout every RPMs, how you going to do that? variable resistor? but how? and when boost kick in, what will feed engine with extra fuel to prevent lean burn that will damage the engine...
  8. C

RS GAB MOTORSPORTS - SPORTS SUSPENSION & ACCESSORIES

Price for Hi LO adjustable for Waja please.
  9. C

Agako,Prokick,Bass Acoustic monoblocks and amps!!

I custom made 2.2cubic feet vented box, with 4inch diameter 10 inch long port. is it ok? or i should reduce the box size?
  10. C

bro, where is the diagram? :regular_smile:
  11. C

I already wired the amp up, what did you mean by "load adjustment"? I wired each woofer in parallel so, it will give 2ohms on each woofers and I connect those woofers cable to the each terminals on the amp, there are ++ and -- on the amp, so i wired this is 1 ohm right?. the woofer can tahan ar...
  12. C

I just got the BA2000D Amp lastnight bro, haven't wire it up yet, but the amp is totally awesome, solid and heavy like hell haha.. but the amp no user manual ar bro? anyway bump for a good amp!.
  13. C

Bulk Order for Pioneer 5850 & 6850 RM750 & RM950 only!

Bro, you posted to Kelantan address rite? thanks!
  14. C

Bulk Order for Pioneer 5850 & 6850 RM750 & RM950 only!

Hope the player will arrive tomorrow, here let me be the 50th member who give you the iTrader rating. Bump for A1 seller!
  15. C

HELP: Eclipse CD3000 or Pioneer DEH-6850MP

I would take Pioneer, I've been using various model of pioneer eventhough most people say Eclipse sounds better. for me, the reasons are: Pioneer 6850 feature packed player, 7band EQ, nice animated display, robust, fast CD read, 4Volt preout. crossover built in and the sound quality really...
  16. C

ALpine 9811 for sale

Rm550?
  17. C

Monoblocks questions

Aiyoo.. Bro, I'm sorry.. really.. not that I don't trust you:cry_smile: , but my friend said Prokick is better. But, I already made the decision, I'll take BassAcoustics from you. When I ready to bank in, i'll SMS you and please send me your bank account.
  18. C

Monoblocks questions

I sold mine already last week, so now planning to try Class-D mono.
  19. C

For Sale - Monoblock Amplifier 750w at 1 Ohm

Bro, can PM me the best price for Pioneer 6850 including pos laju to Terengganu. thanks.
  20. Monoblocks questions

Are Prokick, BassAcoustic and Agako monoblocks from the same factory? their wattage are same but the S/N and damping factor different. I'm planning to purchase a Prokick monoblock, but the seller insisted that i take BassAcoustic, according to him, the Bass acoustic is better than Prokick. he...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am looking for a good shop to paint my wheels, they are all fully polished for now.

i need a good job done, so the paint doesnt come off in 2 or 3 months time.

i am masking them now and i want it to look like these

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience