Search results

1. D

mods on Accord CF4

not absolutely understood, but if you ask about a suspension bracket, racks, it is unreal at us in Russia because roads all in holes, I will break all weather-cloths
  2. D

mods on Accord CF4

established forward headlights from CL1, soon business in the H23A engine I want. :rolleyes: earlier without xenon there were headlights
  3. D

mods on Accord CF4

30 degrees, as that in the winter.
  4. D

mods on Accord CF4

that summer :)
  5. D

mods on Accord CF4

hello guys, show still photos of your cars, it is very interesting to look. it is possible where the motor and salon.:ciao:
  6. D

mods on Accord CF4

We have as a car a club, Accord/Torneo, and Euro R it is not enough, basically 1.8, 2.0 VTS, Sir, Sir-T pair of cars, well and Euro R 5 cars =):tongue:
  7. D

mods on Accord CF4

Thanks, itself it is very glad:biggrin:
  8. D

mods on Accord CF4

Has by the way noticed on photos, practically on all Euro R final system with one pipe so is more practical? At us in Russia on the contrary two pipes try to put all...
  9. D

mods on Accord CF4

Here has found a photo, it yet doing not wash, simply same =)
  10. D

mods on Accord CF4

Today has bought the instrument panel from Mugen! For sir, I will soon put also photos I will show! It is glad madly, I know that very rare thing, and expensive!
  11. D

mods on Accord CF4

Beautiful, we haven't enough Euro R, basically already all wrung out with races...
  12. D

mods on Accord CF4

At present in the car it is changed the following: - Back lanterns from Euro R - Forward bottom crosspiece Cusco is established -Karbonovye overlays in salon from Euro R - Final system of firm Feel's -Peredelanna a platform under the storage battery, from the standard size of 45 amperes...
  13. D

mods on Accord CF4

:itsme:
  14. D

mods on Accord CF4

Yes, a bumper of this firm, it was possible to get in due time. I certainly apologize, can be not here I write, I simply not so understand for what this theme if that tell where to go to talk, or here to continue dialogue?:rolleyes:
  15. D

mods on Accord CF4

Greetings to call me all Evgenie, has casually found your site, looking through photos of your Hondas Accord Euro R through Google, photos very much were pleasant, itself I use 4 years of Honda Accord but in the most simple complete set VTE the engine 1.8 F18B in body CF3, I try to change...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Link

This is a link to showing u how to "clean" foglamps, but i was wondering if it could be done on glass headlamps?

ANybody tried it b4?
Can teach me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience