Search results

1. 2016 Aston Martin DB11 Launch Edition

Selling Price: RM1.39 million (incl. GST) BACKGROUND This is the best Aston Martin ever hand built in England. Among the DB11's technical achievements: active aerodynamics that create a "virtual" spoiler, a twin-turbocharged V-12 with cylinder deactivation, a "sound identity" that dictates...
  2. 2006 Bentley Continental Flying Spur

This car comes with 6.0 W12 engine, Ghost White (Pearlescent) Exterior and Beige Portland Crossed Leather Interior, Sat/Nav With Bluetooth Phone Prep, Electric Front Seats With Memory, Massage Seats, Rear Electric Sunblind, 4 Spoke Dual Tone Hide Trimmed Steering Wheel With Paddleshift Gear...
  3. Volkswagen Jetta 160PS TSI 2012

Features: 1.4l 160PS TSI twincharged direct injection 4-cylinder petrol engine, 7-speed direct shift gearbox DSG, Airbags for driver and front passenger with front passenger airbag deactivation, Climatronic air-conditioning system with 2-zone temperature control, Curtain airbag system for front...
  4. kokpeow

Mercedes-Benz New Car / Certified Pre-Owned Deals / Offers / Promotion

I wish to start a discussion about the latest offering on purchasing a new or certified pre-owned Mercedes-Benz. Let us find out more about the availability of free gifts, special deal, pre-owned vehicle, exterior colour, fleets and loyalty discount, tax-free vehicles for expatriate or returning...
  5. kokpeow

Volkswagen Golf R 5-door

Kindly visit our showroom. It has been put up on display.
  6. kokpeow

Volkswagen Golf R 5-door

It has been launched, please refer to Volkswagen Malaysia. Feel free to introduce friends and folks to me if anyone interested to buy a VW. Cheers Dennis Ooi 019 333 0244
  7. kokpeow

Volkswagen Golf R 5-door

I am sorry, at this moment, we have yet to have test drive unit. Customer usually just book without test drive.
  8. kokpeow

Volkswagen Jetta 160PS TSI

Hi, Book Jetta now, and save RM9k. Can you text me your contact @ 019 333 0244. Wish to keep in touch with you.
  9. kokpeow

Volkswagen Golf R 5-door

Book now, delivery in March 2012. Can you text me your contact @ 019 333 0244. Wish to keep in touch with you.
  10. kokpeow

Can text me your phone number @ 019 333 0244. I will try to explain to you in details.
  11. kokpeow

Hi, I believe the price difference should be less than 10%, and the CKD version should be available in Q2 this year
  12. Volkswagen Jetta 160PS TSI

Features: 1.4l 160PS TSI twincharged direct injection 4-cylinder petrol engine, 7-speed direct shift gearbox DSG, Airbags for driver and front passenger with front passenger airbag deactivation, Climatronic air-conditioning system with 2-zone temperature control, Curtain airbag system for front...
  13. Volkswagen Golf R 5-door

The selling price is hovering somewhere between RM260K and RM280K. The selling price and the following features are subject to further confirmation. 0-100 in 5.7 seconds. Features: 4-cylinder, in-line petrol engine with 16 valves, 6-speed direct shift gearbox DSG, 4MOTION all-wheel drive...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all Sifu,

Good Day.
I have a problem here.
Im driving a kelisa, due to engine kong and i upgrade to 1.3cc engine. Puspakom & JPJ order me to changed drum brake to disk brake.

I have change the drum to disk brake, but the problem is there is not enough grip on it. Puspakom need the grip level at 60%. But my grip level only up to 27%

I have tried to ask quite a number of the workshop, actually they dun know how to do it

I have checked the kcar website, unfortunately we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience