Search results

1. M

HELP: Where to find CT9A roofing lining?

thanks pangyau. Any idea what's the correct name and part no. for roof lining? haha :stupid: bro ongteckweng, u got the batu caves contact no. from kenzo? can u plzz pm me? thanks..
  2. M

HELP: Where to find CT9A roofing lining?

yeah..anyone can lead to the source..im looking for one too..
  3. M

National Automotive Policy 2009 Review Results

just read the news.. the govt has scraps the plan for 15yrs vehicles inspection after getting too many people 'feedback'..haha.. what a good news!! it's even more happy if they scraps the plan for stopping us to import of used spare part.. come come come make more pressure to the govt.. :D...
  4. M

National Automotive Policy 2009 Review Results

im curious to know since no more used part after June 2011, if a GTR, EVO, Scooby..etc has crashed its engine in an accident.. how the claim like??will the workshop transplant a NEW engine??if so, who cover the sky high cost and what will the insurance company do?double or triple our insurance...
  5. M

Help me solve my problem

i got the whistle sound after i changed my clutch last time, is the turbo fins KO.. the fins has been shaved to half of it size after hitting stone or something..
  6. M

Help me solve my problem

check ur turbo fins..mabi KO already..
  7. M

R-i-P : Hamidi, Driver of White EVO7

oh god.. what a shocking news for me.. im so damn sad.. Rest In Peace bro Bump: oh god.. what a shocking news for me.. im so damn sad.. Rest In Peace bro
  8. M

Ferrari couple hit, robbed in Malaysia

more details here in chinapress.. ChinaPress.Com |
  9. M

wta: HKS gd pro VS HKS gd max

anyone know the pricing of the clutch of GD max and pro? what about Exedy Hyper Single and HKS LA?? any comments? :biggrin:
  10. M

Ganador Titanium Exhaust for Evo7 for Sale

if idling.. it is a bit sot.. but when u rev over 5k rpm.. the sound changed to more ummph jor... not bad la.. hehe..
  11. M

Lost Evo Found

oh god..fark man.. i call him now.. just aware after reading that he is the ex legendary skyline owner..
  12. M

Lost Evo Found

is that evo5 belongs to peter?
  13. M

Evos Aftermarket ECUs

i got MINES ecu for e7 for sales.. can test on the car before purchase.. 1.5k nego.. if interest pls pm me..thanks
  14. M

Evo7 De-Mod Sale

hey bro..can i get ur PMU rotor? no trade in..
  15. M

FS: MINES VX-ROM for e7

DD tai lou, wat u said la.. all cakap terbalik one.. kena tarik kaw kaw from u liao.. dun 'char' me la.. pity me... hehe.. anyone???nego nego... BUMP!!
  16. M

ARC for e9

vaioT17, r u mean the duo filter arc induction box or the type as shown by DewaLavaU? if the duo filter one, normally they just sell the box only, no need piping.. it can used back the original one.. just remove the stock box n plug n play the arc one (make sure u buy the arc is for CT9A)...
  17. M

FS: MINES VX-ROM for e7

DD tai lou, motec tak ada, but kotex ada la..hahahaha Dewa, hahaha..u help DD masturbate lor..then he give u his 3XXwhp quiksilver to u FOC..hahahaha..
  18. FS: MINES VX-ROM for e7

Dear all, I got a MINES VX-ROM ecu for e7 for sale. Price at 1.8k nego.. anyone interested pls PM me. TQ! Specification :- -Optimization of injection timing. -Optimization of ignition timing. -Removing the Speed Limiter -Higher rev limit. (to 8000rpm) -For using cone air filter -Max boost at...
  19. M

Evo Break In.damn.

dismantle car seat, cam pulley and injector take time.. it seem like 'he' know he got plenty of time to do it, n how the hell he take the car seat out from the hotel car park ?? if so he must has his car in the car park too, n i think the seat cant place in the boot.. try check on the CCTV.. is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the greatest aspects of motorsports is perhaps also one of the angles that the spectators rarely view as they see the racecars shred slicks on the tarmac, and that is the plethora of emotions and effort invested by the team in getting the car to the starting grid in the first place.

Team JPM Dragon-i can attest to that though, as the team very nearly didn’t make it to the starting grid but managed to get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience