Search results

1. L

2 Stage Touge Drive: 13th Mar 2011

i love the first pic, looks bloody awesome ! The mist also adds strength to the pic with the 34
  2. L

Hicas Pump

Nope, its still ticking, actually its ticking even faster now.
  3. L

Hicas Pump

Mine has the exact same problem, but the light only comes on after a hard drive. Normal street driving is ok. Ive been told and done some research for quite a bit. It seems the nitro tank underneath the ATESSA pump is out of nitro gas. Needs to be re-gassed. I hope thats not the solution as many...
  4. L

Hicas Pump

Dude, whats the reason u need the HICAS pump? ticking noise from the boot? My VspecII is having the same problems too..
  5. L

Coilpacks for BNR34

Anyone has spares?
  6. L

Coilpacks for BNR34

Razlan, just sent you a pm. At the moment, since other units are still working, would probably just change the faulty unit.
  7. Coilpacks for BNR34

hi everyone, Im currently looking for a single unit of coilpacks for 34GT-R, wondering if anyone is selling just one unit?
  8. L

GT-R34 Transmission Gear Oil?

If you are not in malaysia, try finding for Castrol Transmax Z. I tried looking for it here but to no avail. I've heard the redline shockproof only works magic on nissan 5 speeders. Where are you from?
  9. L

New Place At Glenmarie

Haha calvin, well said. another workshop u mention is chasers ? or RE customs? But even ICE has stuffed things up, and i meant alot . and also their attitude problem. Dont think you can get much from SAU, go to nissan silvia.
  10. L

Moving to Malaysia

Glen, Good to hear your coming down to KL. Saw you at the tracks few months back. Despite the heavy taxes and such commented by my fellow countrymen, at least its not like in vic, its not a place to be dicked ! hahaha No EPA, no Canary, so its a kinda better environment here. I would advice...
  11. L

New Place At Glenmarie

omaroddin, were u frmo melbourne b4?
  12. L

Tech Time: Drivetrain Power Loss

From my observation, i tend to think 32 and 33 gtr's have more drivetrain loss, as the power they make from the engine, after minusing out 30% is about right.While for 34gtr's, i would say around 25%, as, if you put 30% to it, the hp amount on engine seems abit too high.
  13. L

ER34 speed cut

i currently have a HKS SLD speed limit defencer for sale if you want to. PM me if your interested.
  14. L

Battery

I think what reintel meant was the viper 2 way pager alarm system. But it does work with an after market turbo timer. I have found a way to fiddle around with it and it worked. You just need to turn some settings off so that when the car shuts down, the doors are not automated unlocked on its...
  15. L

Redline Lightweight ShockProof Tranny Oil

Yo bro, i have used those smurf stuff before on my 5 speeder last time. Apparently, in down under, they apparently work like magic for nissan gearboxes. But this is only for the 5 speeds. It also takes a while for it to properly sit in and get things working. It took me a few good months to...
  16. L

R32GTR Or R33GTR

Honestly i feel the 32 has the best interior, even until the 34's. Just the design is sleekier and feels more sports car. 1 week i dont drive my 32 and getting back in it feels terrific, while the same duration and i get back in my 34, its not much of a excitement to be honest.
  17. L

Encounters With Other Cars

hhahaa i will know what to do next time LOL
  18. L

what about pork stock? XD
  19. L

google is your friend
  20. L

Buying A Skyline!

If your talking about servicing, just the regular service, oils and oil filter, it should be around 300. However, that is using motul oil. If you use castrol Edge sport it should be slightly cheaper. If its not your daily, and on average, you service it every 5k kms. One full tank of petrol is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Is it really the end for cheap and rare imported used parts? The Government has finally decided to gradually phase-out certain components namely, brake pads, tyres, batteries and so on, before moving on to more critical items...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience