Search results

1. Mivec throttle body

Hi I noticed there is a radiator host connected to the bottom of throttle body. I have read somewhere that its purpose is to prevent freezing in cold climate and help to regulate temperature for cold start. It doesnt help reduce the throttle body temperature hence Some guy removed the radiator...
  2. A

4g92p high RPM idling

Hi, try check all the assembly. Probably your gasket leak. Other way to test is try use a sponge, large enough to cover the intake. If the engine still run then it indicates its getting air from somewhere else. Are ur system using stepper motor?
  3. Zerone adjustable and edfc

Hi I am using zerone high low soft hard absorber. Just wondering if anyone has used edfc units from tein with zerone absorber. Does the screw fit? Thank you.
  4. Mivec 4g92 gen 1 alternator

Hi, i am driving satria with first gen mivec. Unfortunately my alternator worn out recently. Is there any alternative for replacement since the same mivec alternator is really hard to find. Thank you.
  5. Mivec 4g92 gen 1 stepper motor

Hello I would like to ask regarding stepper motor for mivec. I heard it is impossible to bought the new one, thenonly way u can get. Replacement is by buying other throttle body and mixed and match the item. I browse ebay yesterday, there is folks who sell brand new stepper motor. The model is...
  6. A

Just resprayed and drove in the rain!

Depends on how rough it is. Some roughness can be solved by polishing using various compound. The best result would be 5 layers polishing. And depends on polisher skill.
  7. A

Need proton satria modifation advise

I drove satria, had used adjustable with spring rate 8k front and 6 k rear. Too hard to drive and very uncomfortable even on malaysia highway. Change to zerone adjustable, soft hard hi low, chose 6k spring rate for front and 4k for rear, set damper to soft. Quite comfortable. Spring rate means...
  8. A

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

Hello all otai I need opinion regarding my car exhaust set up I am driving proton satria se My engine spec as below Engine 4g92 mivec with 4g93 gsr block bore to 82 mm. Head pnp stage 3 Jun cam type 2 Intake s90 with modified skunk 2 intake manifold Extractor turboS 4-2-1 Currently...