Search results

1. J

New Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance Suv For Subaru Forester

Do you have any idea efficientgrip suv 2 in production? How the performance of it? my car currently on conti UC-6 SUV. Considering both primarcy 4 suv or efficientgrip suv.
  2. J

New Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance Suv For Subaru Forester

Hi Vr sifu, This is a very useful and informative real user feedback on GY tyres. Curious what the next tyre you going to replace with this?
  3. J

Which car should I choose?

Hi all, can't believe this thread has been a year. I gonna get my cx-8 soon and I will post my owner experience and some pictures :)
  4. J

Honda Civic 2022 - AKA Mini Accord

All these from my own experience and opinion. 1. Try to get a large car if family growing (like you plan for more than 1 kid). Imagine 2 kids with car seat behind and 80% of the space got occupied and very hard to fetch 1 more adult. 2. Get a SUV as the door frame have a wider space for you to...
  5. J

Alright, will have a look and compare.
  6. J

Sorry Ixeo sifu for the late reply. I've not make any decision from now and my family car is back from workshop after a month and travelling back to kampung every week. Furthermore, I'm still WFH, only weekend is driving car. My parents keep asking me to get a re-con vellfire and ferry...
  7. J

Yeah. Better stay calm and see what is the situation within these coming 6 months.
  8. J

That sound good but might not taking Lexus for now Hi mate, 164k is out of my budget and anyway, thank you for suggesting me this.
  9. J

Hi zerotohundred-ians, Thank you so much on your sincere input. Sorry for the late reply, was too busy on my recent job. I still not making any decision yet as one of my friend (loan risk assessment department) told me to wait until end of the year because the economy is uncertain now. He...
  10. J

Thank mate for your value inputs. You're right! life of the little one is priceless. I will do more survey and some inspection on the car as you mentioned in another post.
  11. J

Great input. 1. I need the "big behind" as I plan to have second child in the future. Maybe I need to prioritize around 8 to 10k cash for a used ES250 or a Camry. 2. Yes I know and the torque is very nice. Yes, I calculated for both ES250 and Camry. Both are 2,500 cc engine and included...
  12. J

Yo Izso, I listed City and Vios because my wife want me to purchase a new car instead of a used one. 1. What would the maintenance cost will be? You mean the spare parts will be pricy? 2. Noted. I know the hybrid battery costs around RM6k but it could last at least 8 years. 3. I did not...
  13. J

Hi mate, Thank you for your input. The thing pull me back for the camry (2016 - 2017 model) is a hybrid machine where the auxiliary battery need to change pretty frequent (like 2 - 3 years) and it costs around RM4xx.
  14. Which car should I choose?

Hi Sifu - Sifu sekalian, I need your guys input and opinion like what is the pros and cons of below cars. My budget max is RM120,000 for my next purchase and I could fork out RM25,000 for down-payment. Why I've to think about purchase another car because recently my family car, a Corrolla...
  15. J

Proton on the right track

No doubt bro, he is a chinese from mainland China.
  16. J

Can Myvi 1.5 fit 205/50/16 Michelin PS4? without much compromise

Itchy then scratch la bro, don't waste your money on something might cause you another problem.
  17. J

Saga FL 1.3 (M) | Need Standard Modding Advice

How was your PS3? Do you feel car under-power after changing it especially pickup?
  18. J

Polo 1.2 TSI worth modding?

Actually Ixeo is telling us the truth (he is really in nature call rush) and he previously edi mentioned this (see below screenshot from his another post). So I believe he is really rushing home to poop after he squeezed the throttle.
  19. J

1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

Wakakakaka. Probably punishment below: 1. Stand still and pull ears. 2. Got canned. 3. Sleep at sofa. 4. nagging level went up to 1000x. Anymore xD?
  20. J

DIY: Changing Myvi absorbers.... solves the kluk kluk sound.

I feel the car height is higher than before as easier for me to come out from the car. Hmm, maybe we use firm better than stiff as I did not feel it's stiff but more firm and stable.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..i would like to know if this open pod piping will hurt my car & engine?..as it is a custom made...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience