Search results

1. Searching for a guy... Pls help

HIs name is shah (i dont know his chinese name)... he is chinese convert (mualaf)... i do buisness him several times between 2005-2006... he is kind of runners/sellers... a very hardcore fan of spoon... on that time his car is white EG6 with full of spoon acc include spoon rims (i guess on that...
  2. Z

What camshaft is this?

u meant OEM?
  3. What camshaft is this?

Anybody knows what brand of cams is this...? it is plugged at 4G63T E5... thancs for any input
  4. Z

Honda Vtec Oversize thorttle body

what size of flapper?
  5. Z

wut is the best tyre size for myvi??

i'm not kind off agresive driver vr2 :biggrin:
  6. Z

Honda Sb3

why has to change EF dash? prefer original dash rather than others.. btw i'm adore with good looking SB3
  7. Z

Spark Plug Questions ~

the difference between a plug to another plug is the material was made... basically more compression/boost > more heat > higher heat range (6 is colder than 5) ... other than a part of firing system, they are also purposely for heat transfer of combustion chamber
  8. Z

Ah Lai Exhaust Shop ?

where mandrel bend can be done in KL? me drive EF also
  9. Z

wut is the best tyre size for myvi??

yup... it happened to me on my LSD gearbox... LSD gb is more difficult to balancing... they have to compensate left n right tire several times to get accurate balance... i owned the car for 6 years with 4 years of vibration at 120km/j... another 2 years cruise in happiness :rofl:
  10. Z

Share your myvi fuel consumption...

anybody know how change drop-in filter or aftermarket filter and spark plug can reduce the oil consumption?
  11. Z

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

i'm searching for the thickest tire protector (some people call side wall) in the market... if u have jus let me know... quote me price of Yokohama S-Drive 185/55/15... thanc for reply
  12. Haltech Sprint 500 Scammer In Mudah.My(Beware)

I'm helping friend of mine to share his bad experience here who had been scammed by this muthafucka last week lost of RM1900. And today that damn guy disguise another nick in mudah.my, 0174504079 wan93. Hope friends here beware of this god damn seller. :mad: Haltech Sprint 500 - Car...
  13. Z

Steering Vibrate, on wheel balanced already..

the car on lsd?
  14. Z

PETRONAS untung RM30.9b

rm30.9b profit is for gov not for the company... all the company policies is determinded by the gov not the company... apart of the profit are chaneled to rakyat, we dont see it, do we?
  15. Z

Fraud - Bank Islam

i never had like this before although they serve for me for almost 8 years... they seem ok saja like others such as rhb, cimb n bsn... maybe u took it so personally mr (juz maybe...)
  16. Z

Which is da best? Ron 95..shell,bhp,esso???

now i agree with u sir...
  17. Z

dohc vtec got no tepet sir HKS... since u are 600hp person, expect u are wellknow how ignition timing works with vacuum but not with piston speed...
  18. Z

put your gear at high, WOT at very low rpm... or effectively, floor the fuel pedal when the rpm couldn't make any increase (at low rpm) especially climbing hill... u will hear the knock sound (trrr... sumthing like that)
  19. Z

Bjh 6600 owner step up!

hey shawn... there are a few drivers 'naturally' drive cars seem like follow closely others in front... n some of them like to drive very agresively while there are so many cars on road... most of them didnt know that they intrupting in front or other drivers untill they've been 'signed' or...
  20. Z

A trip to Batu Pahat, Minyak Beku beach and R/C Track

nice track there... is it permanent...?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Details:

1. Price: Estimated RM72,888.00
  2. Engine: 1.6L - 110 hp at 5,800 rpm and 149 Nm at 4,000 rpm
  3. Economy: 6.1-litres per 100 km
  4. Transmission: Four-speed adaptive automatic with Triptronic
  5. Body: Features a monocoque body structure

Nasim Sdn Bhd, the official distributor of the Peugeot brand in Malaysia, today launched the much-anticipated 207, which is the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience