Search results

1. S

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

Anyone used Tonnka Header? Any review? And where can I find it?
  2. S

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

Hi sifus, I am driving Honda City GM 2013 model. Fully stock only replaced air filter with WORKS drop in. Need recommendation to improve pick-up / acceleration from 0 - 100. I plan to change part by part so can advice me which should i go first? Should i change exhaust header first and...
  3. KIA Rio 2003 (A)

Hi ZTH members, This car is in good condition and owned by lady driver. New owner can drive it immediately. The price stated is NEGOTIABLE. Specifications: Make: KIA Model: Rio Reg yr: 2003 CC: 1300 Transmission: Auto Mileage: 205 000km Owner: Female Location is at Bukit Jalil...
  4. S

Which should I choose? JC Racing or SuperCircuit?

Where is the location of that shop? I still haven't change my stuff yet. Need choose carefully.
  5. S

Apparently if you email SuperCircuits more than two or three times to get info from them or double confirming prices they will increase the price. Maybe is a way to make customers quickly purchase from them but I got taken a back instead. Made me think that the guys there quite stuck up...
  6. S

M7 is at bangsar??
  7. S

Where can get Magnaflow in Malaysia? Sunway area? Any shop recommendations?
  8. S

May I know which highflow catcon do you recommend?
  9. S

I see. For now extractor first but in the future full exhaust. Currently also planning to think what muffler to use. My car is auto.
  10. S

I understand that it wouldn't have much effect but I'm just afraid if I change the catcon or other parts will make the sound produced louder than stock.
  11. S

Nope I only plan to change the extractor / ex manifold. Looking for one that will help with low end to mid end power.
  12. S

Thats why i was hoping that i'll be able to find an extractor that will improve / smoothen the low end to mid power.
  13. S

But is it the extractor that caused the power loss or full setup? Cos to begin with the low end power for honda city is quite bad. Only start to show improvement after 40km/hr above.
  14. S

JC 800. SuperCircuit 880
  15. S

I see. So ex manifold is that down pipe is it? I was recommended to go for JC Racing. Anyone using their stuff?
  16. S

Now i'm seriously confused. Friends told me ex manifold is a different part (bottom of extractor or something). But I got to choose between these two for now. Unless get custom job but dunno where to get it.
  17. S

Thats true. JC Racing is not extractor, they say it ex manifold.
  18. S

I heard of Everco and JFA. Didn't do much research on them. Any review for those 2? All I know is SuperCircuit does mods for many different cars and JC Racing is specialize in Honda cars. I also noticed that Everco focuses a lot on piping and mufflers. Are they famous for extractor? Cos I...
  19. Which should I choose? JC Racing or SuperCircuit?

Hey ZTH, First of all, I am driving 2013 model Honda City. I am planning to change my car extractor first before going for full exhaust setup. So far I have two shops in mind which are JC Racing Sunway or SuperCircuit Sunway. Anyone can give me reviews on their extractors? Or any...
  20. Philips Crystal Vision 4300k

Hey guys, I'm planning to change to Philips Crystal Vision 4300k halogen bulbs. Will I get into any trouble during roadblocks by police or JPJ? And is the light color yellowish white or pure white? Thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The reason probably you are here is may be you are wondering "What this Water less Car Wash is?"

Water less Car Wash though a new commercial concept, but it has been here since almost 20 years.

KKE Dry Wash liquid needs to sprayed on the car in segments and then wiped off using a clean Microfiber Towel.

Use strokes in one direction only.

For each stroke, a clean area of the microfiber should touch your car surface. Allow the liquid on car to dry if the dirt has been removed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience