Search results

1. fazdilaku

EK99 Spec Toms Sticker

Wahh..techtic....nice car ..can change mine
  2. fazdilaku

Civic conv Ferio ViRS for sale

Looks like talking with madness guy waste .dont know how to deferentiate people maybe you need an overhauled instead of your car also............if do compare with this EG and your junk EK.....looks like there no value for that white EK shit.........if our EG.... BIG VTEC...
  3. fazdilaku

First of all F***************K U.F*** Ur Cars. 1) All the document is ready. There no point for us came far away just to have look to ur car. No need to talk about money. I got more than 5k's per month. Who cares bout the prices. U f**** spoil the deal. I could simply give 15k's that time...
  4. fazdilaku

I think,,,,,this feela ANDY surrr talking nonsense la......maybe his brain leaking inside 2.......same with his car,,,,,but still talking shit to other people......feel bored to layan this,,,,,,,,,saleman ......you sold your white car to junk shop la......if they wan to............just a taiwan...
  5. fazdilaku

Hai....Kompak.....its the real experience....... look he hide something....
  6. fazdilaku

He looks hiding something,,............maybe kereta potong kott......
  7. fazdilaku

Halllo,,,,ZTH fren........i being frustrated by this owner that are not quite cooperative........it won't let buyer,,,,,to test drive his car ..but keep arguing that his car in good condition........seem something wrong with it...what the hell.......come from far away...wasting my...
  8. fazdilaku

Honda Civic EK 1.6(M) For Sale

Hallo wira2001,......do you read all the message from beginning .......the problem is tomei-r simply called people @sshole.....thts why beware of his word not because of car that want to sell.......lantak laa dia punya kereta mau jual sama sapa .......so please read carefully ,....jangan main...
  9. fazdilaku

i dont used handphone just a public phone.....u can call any public laaa
  10. fazdilaku

No time laaa
  11. fazdilaku

No time la to call mad people
  12. fazdilaku

Why do these @ssholes keep coming into other ppl's thread to disturb. Dont they read the forum rules before posting? Beware of your word
  13. fazdilaku

The price too high laaa......my brother bought with VTEC only 46 K
  14. fazdilaku

looking for car below 15K

If u interested I got CIVIC SH4 (Standard) for sale Price 15 K Location : Penang Island Phone : 012-4905484
  15. fazdilaku

Ef Club Malaysia!

EF disc brake Hi lightningfield, Thank for the info.......i already job down to chop shop....the price is RM 550 include cable ...is't okay ha that price.....belum give upah to mechanic......still thinking the cost......any opinion.....
  16. fazdilaku

Ef Club Malaysia!

Disc Brake Hi EF sifu, i want to swap my rear brake do disc brake convertion. Which model can fixed it. EF,EG..or ... Need help la...how much the stuff....at chop shop.
  17. fazdilaku

Civic EG - B16A FS

4 door or 2 door :rolleyes:
  18. fazdilaku

Ef Club Malaysia!

u so fast Hi EF members, Cannot ikut laaa........trip to CHerating.........after do convert i follow u all....laaa.a.....don't forgot to send picture laaaa......should be nice.....
  19. fazdilaku

Ef Club Malaysia!

Idea Question laaa...all EF member if i want to swap EF9 front bonet to my SH4 is't can plug and play. Any modification instead of body arrangement or whatever.....any info from all of you.....how about price .....thanks..........................

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to tune it?

Now i had the base pressure set at 3.8Bar and turn out the engine runs horribly rich....

On highway drive on top gear when cruising,the engine is run horribly rich when on part throttle and cause jerking,even when WOT it is still rich as the engine like having no pull/feeling heavy+black smoke behind.....

FYI the engine is a L9 Turbo,running SR20DET pump and a Tomei FPR,other then that all is stock ~

Need help from u guys before i get it too lean and blow it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience