1. J

Toyota SEG (4AGE)

SOLD Thanks =)
  2. J

Toyota SEG (4AGE)

Thanks man =D
  3. J

Toyota SEG (4AGE)

If interested please drop me whatsapp rather then PM here thanks =)
  4. Toyota SEG (4AGE)

Hey Guys, Letting go of my beloved Toyota Corolla SEG 1995 (face-lifted, final year of the AE101). I have transplanted a Blacktop 4AGE AE111 (Touring Wagon). And it consists of all the parts that came with a Halfcut, not just the engine. Additional items :- Sard Fuel Regulator Walbro...
  5. Toyota Corolla SEG 1997 for sale

Lady Owner, very well maintained. No dealer involved. Buy Directly from Owner. (my mum) Kept in excellent condition. 1.3 (A) Great fuel consumption, good for affordable daily car. Regularly serviced at Toyota service center.
  6. J

Issue with 20v BT

Hey guys, what really helped solve the problem and made my driving experience alot better is installing a SARD fuel pressure regulator and a WALBORO fuel pump. Now driving experience is lovely even with Caltex RON95, fuel consumption awesome!!! ---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- 6...
  7. J

Issue with 20v BT

Sure thing bro, actually I'm also facing a few other issues myself, I'll probably head on down to Haz this weekend to get my questions answered. Will post any useful updates. =)
  8. J

Issue with 20v BT

thanks 20v trumpeteer and levin 818, ill go back to the exhaust shop and double check. kelvin yong, no problem buddy! all the best! =) deng3882 it appears so, apparently the pressure of the levin pump is more suited for the 20v BT
  9. J

Issue with 20v BT

kelvin yong 83 - sent to you in pm bro/ Guys, im experiencing a bit of resonance (vibration) sounds coming from the exhaust average 3k - 3.5k rpm. Im using 2.2 inch piping with a center bullet ( not a swirl bullet but the slightly fatter straight type) and a Jasma SR muffler. Any tips/...
  10. J

Issue with 20v BT

yup, if not i wont be able to find Salak Selatan! LOL no gps bro!
  11. J

Issue with 20v BT

LOL meg_omen, i didnt leave my car there, just went by got a diagnosis and left. Metallic dark gray SEG, TT 3961. :itsme: Maybe we should all go for a drink sometime, a 4AGE session? LOL Nicholas, i should think a fuel pump would be able to last and a chop shop one would do, but if you dont...
  12. J

Issue with 20v BT

hey guys! sorry to get back so late! PROBLEM SOLVED!!! I looked for Haz Motorsport as recommended, great guys over there, friendly and helpful. They're 4age enthusiasts. He quickly diagnosed the problem. He just told me change the fuel pump. He didnt even want to make money out of it he just...
  13. J

Issue with 20v BT

Thanks chinozie, appreciate the advice, ill check and update soon! *fingers crossed* =)
  14. J

Issue with 20v BT

Thanks guys for the replies, apparently this problem is quite widespread, ive been reading many forums and doing research on this issue and many other 20vBT transplant owners face it too. Here is what i found on one forum. I will copy paste it here. "there is a big long thread on this issue...
  15. Issue with 20v BT

Hey guys, Need some advice, just had a 20v BT transplant into an SEG corolla. I don't know what's the problem but i think a few other 20v BT swappers may have faced the same issue, pls share how this can be fixed. My engine is sluggish and and bogs below 3k rpm, at standstill if i rev full it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG will soon be going under the knife of another tuner if the proposal by Swiss tuner Fab Design is approved.

Considering it’s still in the proposal stage, not much details have been released but the important bits include an extra 40hp extracted from the supercar’s V8 engine, bringing the total to 611hp. The extra ponies...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience