Search results

1. M

Yuhuuuu...

Coz you are special......mcm Tun Sri Lanang gitu! :rofl:
  2. M

Yuhuuuu...

Tun Sri Pandikar Panglima Dato' Dr MI, Back next week. Why wanna sell? Nak kawin pun.....need it as kereta pengantin!!!!
  3. M

Yuhuuuu...

Dear Sir, May I see the car??
  4. M

Want to know about this lancer.

According to Mitsubishi official data, 6.5 started production in 2000 and went for one year only. Perhaps what he meant by ori is the engine only! May I know what price he quoted?
  5. M

how to differentiate between mitsu fuel pump?

Hope this helps.... Part No for Evo5-7 fuel pumps: Evo 5: MR 414839 Evo 6: MR 485676 Evo 7: MR 954172
  6. M

WTB: Ori E6 or 6.5 Suspension!

Roy7, I have a set, offer me a fair price. Cheers
  7. M

Tensioner bearing?

IIRC, Tomei produces a set of timing belt that comes together with tensioner bearing. The set cost 500 plus couple of years back, so the bearing alone shouldn't cost that much. Cheers
  8. M

Break in

Sorry to hear about your losses.
  9. M

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all chinese brothers in MLOC.....may the year of rat brings more money, thus more mods.....if not new car
  10. M

LF: E6 Carpets!!

Just order direct from ralliart UK.......about RM320 if i remember correctly
  11. M

Blitz Nur-Spec R

Pablo, HKS Silent Hi-Power has car-specific exhaust lineup if I'm not mistaken. If that is taken from a CP9A, it should fit. \ From the pic, seems to me that another piece is missing
  12. M

Blitz Nur-Spec R

Nice exhaust, quite popular with Evo but hard to source in KL. Saw some used ones and possibly ciplak ones too.... Arguably produces the best exhaust note (i.e loud and sweet) You can search some Japanese sites, some have sound file you can play to hear the sound
  13. M

Looking For Evo 6.5 TME

Some TME comes with sunroof but limited.
  14. M

Happy New Year!!!2008

Happy New Year to all MLOCians
  15. M

My Evo7 got STOLEN!!!!

sorry to hear that.....sigh.....this thing never ends.... will look out for it......hope you get it back in one piece.....
  16. M

how to different lancer convert to e5,e6?

just check the chassis number......forget about the reg card. CP9A for evos.....CK for normal Lancer i think.....
  17. M

LF-airflow sensor for evo5

I have E6.5 airflow sensor if you are interested
  18. M

Opinion on Different Standalone ECUs.

Ralliart ECU should be used together with exhaust mod, boost controller and filter upgrade to maximize effect. If you want fuel economy, then forget about any mods and keep it stock.
  19. M

Opinion on Different Standalone ECUs.

Ralliart ECU is not programmable, and it was pretuned to Japanese standard octane of 100 RON. However, it is safe enough for our 97 RON for sure. Don't worry, it will run fine on your car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey bros,

I need help to recognise sumthing... I have a tein high-low adjustable absorber for civic eg but it is silver in colour.. Which model izit? im sure its tein cuz got emblem on the absorber.. N how much ah da 2nd hand value??? Please help me sifus...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience