Search results

1. 2012 Perodua MyVi 1.5 (M)

car in very good condition..careful lady owner..please call or whatsapp for further info..price nego..tqvm
  2. J

Does anybody know which tyre shop have this pump?

last time i used to fill up my stretch tyres with hairspray and lighter but only if the tyre is brandnew and the sidewall is soft..if 2nd tyres just forget it.:banghead:
  3. J

they called it "baby elephant" or anak gajah..they used it to fill up those big lorry or trucks tyres..
  4. J

try sunway bro..in front of N1 racing there's one tyre shop that i used to fill my undersized stretch tyres recently..
  5. J

1jz-gte issue

check you neutral start switch wiring..same thing happens to me..once the wiring sorted out the problem solved..
  6. J

6-cylinder turbo manifold

bro you try to call this guy..he's the backbone of JFA exhaust before this. dino exhaust work No 3 jalan penggawa U1/75 kawasan industri glenmarie 40150 shah alam selangor 016-2060006 017 -9850006 0122998982 017 2666411
  7. J

JZ users thread (1JZ, 1.5JZ, 2JZ)

hi..my ride is bmw e34 with 1jzgte non vvti anyone selling used turbo manifold with t3 flange?hihi..tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

noobie here, mind if i ask u all abt car engine?

i hav browsed thru the web n know little bit abt engine.. like injector, meal gasket, piston b goes on..

is there anyone or expert on engine enlightenin me abt car engine, like how come we hav to change the metal gasket if addin turbo, wats oil cooler abt n wats it for? does any stock car has it?

cam pulley, camshaft.. wats all that? me very interested in engine but no one or lubang to turn to :confused_smile:

hope to get sum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience