Search results

1. K

4AGE 20v BT semput and died

sound like fuel pump problem ....
  2. K

4G92 throttle body

you guys forget faulty distributor and plug cable also can cause that ....
  3. K

Proton Tiara Revival, a new lease of life.

1st of all you choose the wrong car to mod ....... better change car .....
  4. K

Toyota 4K engine on BIKE CARBS.

mikuni or keihin for japanese .... keihin fcr is more easy to tune because it can stack up to 4 carb for synchronization you can look for the carb at old model honda bikes , in the old days it use kehin carbs ...
  5. K

Car modification for 4 years plus,first disappointment and angry

after reading this i feel lucky i didint buy anything by postal ...... COD the best trading method .....
  6. K

What can i do with an AE90?

i would say is the drive problem instead of the engine.....
  7. K

Toyota Gearbox problems

if everything last forever what the service center will eat ???? there a thing call wear and tear , dont like it build your own car lah same as every bloody customer that come to my front door and complain about their car
  8. World's Greatest Drag Race 2

All in factory stock condition in a quarter mile race ! The Contender Lamborghini Aventador Nissan GT-R Black Edition Ford Shelby GT500 McLaren MP4-12C Jaguar XKR-S Porsche 911 Carrera S Subaru BRZ Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 JaS7n6qKQe4...
  9. K

Changing lanes like a Boss

just because you think you join the forum early then me so you can talk shit to someone else ???? in your dreams man
  10. K

hahahaha you mad bro ???? your the one who calling names not me your the one who start calling other forumer idiot not me your the one who cant understand my statement not me your the one who talk macho not me so now you angry because your english fail :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes...
  11. K

so that mean you can speed better then him in a road you familiar with ??? so you are more idiotic then him when you crash
  12. K

lol you think you can do better then him ??
  13. Changing lanes like a Boss

Skills and Calm or ESP ? Dude has balls of steel. Of Course Russia RHAG1pevSkY
  14. K

Benelli Keeway Motorcycles Opens For Business in Malaysia!

do you mind posting the OTR price at here
  15. K

Satria GTI STOLEN IN ONE UTAMA DATARAN CAR PARK

if i were you i submit a official complain to 1U to demand a answer "WHY THE CAR CAN GO OUT WITHOUT A PARKING TICKET NOT TO MENTION NOT EVEN A RECORD SHOW THAT THE CAR LOG OUT !!!"
  16. K

Water Injection & Water-Methanol Injection

just to let everyone know if you plan to use water injection , make sure you change your engine oil half the mileage because the water will ruin the engine oil much faster then you expected ..... and also the wear and tear on engine part also be greater then normal since the water will dilute...
  17. K

Crankshaft

hmm if you ask me , personally i haven seen anyone race with regrind journal so i cant really tell you if there any other bad effect , just to let you know if you regrind the crankshaft + oversize bearing sure cheaper then buying another use crankshaft ...
  18. K

3sge Beam vs 4age Bt

2zzge is famous for oil pump failure if you over rev the engine , so try to keep the rpm at 7k mark