Search results

1. D

New Election Of PM??

haha, i saw the news and is like a whole joke! utter nonsense.....
  2. D

Fuel Hike Protest in Ipoh

Best of all, he go and compare the prices with our neighbour country, wtf! this is so ridiculous...........last time said when petrol price hike, he will surely inform the rakyat before impose it. seem like he already forgot wat he said!!!! god is him, ghost is also him.......
  3. D

Latest News on Petrol Price - No more price control in Aug

increase by 78cents per liter is just too much, i cant imagine the price of food increase again, not to forget other goods which need transport. Goodluck to everyone.
  4. D

Edison chen suspected sex scandal

i'm more interested to know where can get this video link....haha....
  5. D

Do you think she is hot?

something special about this lady is she is the MP of some place, the guy was DAP secretary.....i read it in newspaper the other day....
  6. D

Do you think she is hot?

hot mama is wat i see.......
  7. D

Mamak Stalls....

those ministers just do no want to get involve with them, u think they don't scare those businessman BOYCOTT them?sigh.....Malaysia Boleh!
  8. does heat destroy cd?

hello zth-ians, i have some questions been wondering since i started driving, does heat inside the car destroy cd? cos i always park my car under the sun, especially afternoon, my car get so hot! i love music alot, so plenty of cds in my car is a must. however, i dunno where to hide my...
  9. D

Un-plugged RCA Head.....

so what you mean basically is not to connect the both output together is it? so long it must be individual dummy plug plugged at each output can d rite?
  10. Un-plugged RCA Head.....

hello zth-fellows, i have a question need u guys to advise me, is like this, i have a 3-way cross-over, currently running passive, haven't found the right amp to play active yet, so i only use high pass and low pass for this 3 way cross-over. my question is, since then i have 2 band-pass...
  11. D

*wise Lessons*

good jokes there, really make my day happier...hehe.....
  12. D

Local Grad Vs Oversea Grad

i must ask how many of you really use ur study knowledge in ur working field? maybe only 10% of it? but almost all the aunties and uncles would like their children to "submerge in salt water" one le. if u have children, would u like them to study overseas or local? I would like my children to...
  13. D

FYI, alot of companies still using autocad......those company cant afford to buy the license like solid edge which is way more expensive than autocad. so, dun worry, those who only knows autocad will still survive. hehe........ i am more interested to know why u guys grad from overseas still...
  14. D

actually u should compare between famous uni and lousy uni, and also HONOURS! this is very important criteria these days, normal degree ppl dun want to look at it. secondly is the uni u study. so wat if u study in england, but dunno what kind uni, never heard b4 one, who will trust u rite?
  15. D

Miri version ' yi lu xiang bei '.

not bad la seriously the filming.....although is abit odd. haha...
  16. D

News: 7.2 quake triggers tsunami on Java island

i agree.....actually i dunno why our newspaper today become like magazine only! other foreigners come to our country must be wondering who is this siti.....no offence to siti's fans...
  17. D

David Copperfield - IS BACK !!!

he must have thaught that we are from the jungle.....muahaha.....
  18. D

Y Dr. M non stop criticize the government???

those ppl who dun accept ppl's critism will never improve themselves! this is what we're facing now in Malaysia! since no "power" ppl voice out their mistake, close one eye only la....we need more "power" ppl to voice out every mistake they had done! "AKU SUKA" and "TAk KISAH" attitude are No NO...
  19. D

" I volunteer to be beaten....beat me up pls...."

hmm, i think this girl wanna "exit" from ah lian's gangster club, so maybe the rules of it is to get beaten up. so in the newspaper only she said she volunteer to get beaten up. well, i did witness a few times where those person who want to exit from the "club", need to get punish, and one of it...
  20. D

how to adjust pioneer HU clock?

oh, suddenly just now i try again, i press Function for 5 secs, the alarm came on, then i press the function again for 2 sec, it change to clock, aux, warn.....blah blah blah la. cannot press 5 secs one, it'll off again. now i know...hehe....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'll start with my collection, show your car (and yourself if possible) with whatever you've done to it.

this is my car..

stock standard Kancil 660 turned into tarmac special, rollcaged by WRC Motorsports, TiTANed, brake hosed by ProRS, Triniti clutch, UltraRacing barred, BRiGHT bucket seat for driver and OMP for co-driver, both secured by SCROTH safety harnesses. Stickered...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience