Search results

1. Any 4g93 VDO owner here ?

Hi , i currently using 4g93 VDO engine . as we know , the downside of VDO is the tuning part because of it cant attached with piggyback and other ecu unless changing the wiring to the MMC version or use standalone management . Im here to ask some ideas from sifu about modification of it without...
  2. E

Federal Tyres (Special promo for 595RS-R)

pm me price for this tyre size - 195-55-15 per piece . and location as well 595evo and 595 rsr . thanks :)
  3. E

D2 Racing Suspension Coilover Kits

pm price for satria gti pls . thanks
  4. E

suspension zerone or d2 racing ?

ya , the handling is quite good by the time . but i need more handling for track day and accasional touge . the handling now is only enough for some street racing . that's why i wants to change . sorry to lead the misunderstand . the comfort i mentioned is the comfortablity for street use ...
  5. E

thanks madman , is it comfortable yet provides ultimate handling ? and what is the price range ? i really need to choose the suspension wisely , that gonna boom a hole of my pocket . thanks very much for ur opinion , ur words are greatly appreciate how do u think about d2 ? and compare to GAB...
  6. E

hi raidersx7 , thanks for ur suggestion . but i still prefer new one . bimbang la got anything happens . 29th got track day ? i didn't know bout that . who's the organizer ?
  7. E

ya . kakimotor quote me at rm2k for zerone soft hard hi low . it's within my budget too . any other brands to recommend ? for occasional touge and track day .
  8. E

on satria r3 bro . am already fix my mind for d2 actually , but when i went to kakimotor last evening , the salesman recommend me to take the zerone soft hard high low . am so confused now . :banghead:
  9. E

Ecu remapping / Ecu Tuning / Chip tuning @ KTL Remapping Malaysia

how about satria r3 with 4g93 siemens vdo ?
  10. suspension zerone or d2 racing ?

need some opinion from sifus on getting which brand of fully adjustable from the 2 brand above . or any recommend other brands ?
  11. E

Mugen 5spork Rim For sell 15"

picture pls
  12. E

Satria GTi Owner Headcount

where can i know the gti club movement on ? like any convoy or TT ?
  13. E

spinning turbo keychain, intercooler, piston, disc brake keychain

Pm me location to COD pls . thanks
  14. E

Satria GTi Owner Headcount

any gti owner going to TTA ? would like to have a convoy with bunches of gti enthusiasts
  15. E

time to attack 2012

hi all , wanna ask that is spectators allowed to step into the pit during the event ? any group is doing convoy to SIC ? would like to join if the group dont mind my humble car to join the convoy . hehehe .:driver:
  16. E

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

looking for dc5r , pm me the price including otr + shipping . thanks
  17. E

Engine swap

ya , as what sifu vr2turbo said , engine mounting will be an issue for the approval right ? and heard that jpj are much more strict for engine approval nowadays compare to the old days . :banghead:
  18. E

Engine swap

wow , thanks ehdrian . according to JPJ rules , is it possible to jump from 1.7 to 2.0 ?
  19. E

Engine swap

k20a cost a bomb , i think the market price for k20a now is around 20k right ? i dont have a deep pocket :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since some how the admins had messed all the good threads in the forum (admins reli messed up real bad, i hate u guys now coz i cant find all the threads i m interested in)

So, i made some interesting discovery recently n open back this thread

How to remove carbon deposits

i tok bout using strong detergens to remove it, but this kind of detergen are not reli available in shops.
So, one day i wonder if there are any detergens laying around that are as strong

i found out the Formahero...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience