Search results

1. Matte Spray Can

This spray is designated to make the final result almost or same as Matte paint. If you want to send your car to paint shop, it will cost you thousands, but now...you can DIY it at your own house garage..Introducing Matte Spray/Spray Menggerutu. Please PM me or whatsapp me at 016-713 6674 1...
  2. Suzuki Kizashi malaysia

Spoted Suzuki Kizashi at Putrajaya!Hope u enjoy! I think it will be in market soon!
  3. Nissan Teana

hope this will make ur dreams come true..
  4. Nissan Teana Spotted

Spotted in Putrajaya for ur eyes enjoyment,,huhu..
  5. VW EOS and 2010 Passat

spotted at Putrajaya...
  6. M

PSP Navigation System

I have found in the internet that psp has release the gps navi system with support of some hardware.......and also found software using google maps that can screen on our psp...but i have tried and not yet got a good result... any other ideas that can share here....one more thing, if this...
  7. Wfx 3536

i just want ask for help, my car stolen, SATRIA...WFX 3536..red color with mirage bodykit.....anybody have info about my car, i really appreciate it...help me all, please!!!:wavey: my number - 019-6056158 - KIT Picture added!!!
  8. VIVA Members

hi guys. let us join together make a new viva team as well as other team. we can count how much ZTH members drive Viva. Here we can discuss about Viva...hope u will enjoy the ride...from me...:burnout: mivecmerah@apexg2:rofl:
  9. PC camera convert to car parking camera

have anybody invent or done this?PC small2 camera diy to be the parking camera and fit it into our car..save cost right?anybody have information about this?:shades_smile: please to hear from DIYer sifu's out there!!!
  10. Gen2,Waja,Wira,Savvy,Neo Owners!!!

We can be unite here as a Proton owner.:shades_smile: Here we can discuss about our car no matter what type of it.:X-: Even we can share news about proton here.:shocked: Maybe we can arrange a TT and it will unite us as a team.:secret: Protowns Owner cars like Perdana, Gen2, Waja...
  11. Rejected Victoria Beckham Jeans - Cheap Sale

I'm selling this exclusive item...even it is rejected, it looks like nothing reject.... U can find by your own the real price of this item in the market...goes for thousand.. Now,im selling with : price : RM 180 (Nego...):retarded: Size : 24-31 Fit: Stetchy Cotton, Slim, Sexy...
  12. LED for Eagle Eye

just wondering if we can make eagle-eye using bright led...anybody can show me the diagram so we can make it....im a little stupid about electronics.... so,then we can make the cheap LED eagle eye....isn't it great right?
  13. AUX for Gen2 Audio

any c'fus here know how to diy it?if buy the cable,damn expensive..need help..thanks!!
  14. take out gen2 audio

anybody here knows about take out the standard audio player.....i want to rewiring!!!need to put another player but dunno how to open the stock audio...any cfu's can help......with picture would be better...thanks!!!
  15. G2 Aux Radio Cable

anybody outthere know how to get the gen2 aux cable....or can anybody give me an advice of wiring another player in my car? help me...sifu's!!!!
  16. diy audio system

i have one cd/mp3/vcd player...taken out from my old car.... now im driving gen2 which have ready made radio... now the problem is.... can i make another connection to make double radio...u know wut i mean!!! so i can enjoy with my mp3 player....any suggestion?
  17. GEN2 Buddies!!!

Just want to know gen2 drivers here stick at the zth..... we can share adeas here like the satrians....v6ers.....then y not we make our own thread.......Gen2Ers!!!!hahaha...just 2 cents idea..heheh then....we can change any idea here........wanna c any G2 drivers here..... participate urself...
  18. turbotimer wyering

hi all the cfu's outthere.... just wanna ask anybody who know the diagram of turbo timer...mini one la.....cheap2 one la..... like the mini turbo timer pivot la..... i want to put it into my gen2...any idea or comments? thanks to all cfu's....... Live To Diy!!!!:shocked:
  19. Share DIY ...for frend2!!

just want to share... i tried the DIY about putting the computer fan in the air filter box tube.....first 2 days,it never show the different.....only a little bit pickup and a little bit expensive about the fuel.... then,3 days after that.....i have to go to Pagoh..Muar,Johor...... from my...
  20. Body Deco

erm.... hellow fellow out there.... just want to ask a simple advice from all the cfu's.... i want to put the side sticker...the big2 wan la...... anybody got smart deco...can post here ar? if not for me only,can show to the other people....kongsi2 ma... tq.... :rock:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
my aircond for 6a12tt having problems....happened yesterday while otw back to KL from Rompin,
aircond speed was at number 1, but suddenly it was blowing very little air then back to normal.

therefore i blasted the aircond to maximum but as its like number 1 speed....
it was like that the whole journey home.....
i guess should i service the blower? could it be clogged inside or is it compressor going to kong soon?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience