1. M

Matte Spray Can

come2...anymore?
  2. M

Matte Spray Can

anyone else...this is rare item..
  3. M

Matte Spray Can

i think it depends on the surface that u want to spray...if engine cover, i think its enough to clean it properly.. if got any question, please sms/whatsapp me at 016-713 6674 if want to look at any color, please go to KEDAI SPRAY MENGGERUTU & SPRAY TINTED ---------- Post added at 11:53 PM...
  4. M

Matte Spray Can

anyone? DIY it yourself..its easy
  5. M

Matte Spray Can

400 bro...
  6. M

Matte Spray Can

bro, whole car will take about 10 cans/4liter. 1 can is around 400ml ..the spray is heavy duty...and u can send to snow-wash...only dun wash with thinner/fuel oni..haha ---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:23 AM ---------- bump for today
  7. M

Matte Spray Can

The price included postage cost..tq
  8. Matte Spray Can

This spray is designated to make the final result almost or same as Matte paint. If you want to send your car to paint shop, it will cost you thousands, but now...you can DIY it at your own house garage..Introducing Matte Spray/Spray Menggerutu. Please PM me or whatsapp me at 016-713 6674 1...
  9. M

Suzuki Kizashi malaysia

hope the prices affordable!
  10. Suzuki Kizashi malaysia

Spoted Suzuki Kizashi at Putrajaya!Hope u enjoy! I think it will be in market soon!
  11. M

New Suzuki Swift Launch

think twice...alto just launch....
  12. M

GEN2 Buddies!!!

man2 loi...
  13. M

Best Fuel Savers in the world

aiyo....just think abt FC b4 u buy the car la....if u use big car then y the FC is ur problem...use bus oso can make u budget...not to be passive but think la...just mantain ur pedal to minimum la...
  14. M

price of suzuki swift?

bro...i just got my swift last week...got it for 73+++...so, if u want to buy it, or anybody want to buy....i can help u...the sales guy is very good and really helpful...loan oso easy a bit to get....pm me then i can help u...tq
  15. M

GEN2 Buddies!!!

this thread are almost 4 years old....congrates to all camprorianz here in zth
  16. M

Wfx 3536

anyone can help?
  17. M

price of suzuki swift?

73+++k la bro....on the road..
  18. M

Suzuki Swift BodyKit...

bro...can u give me prices for various type of bodykit....really appreciate..tq
  19. M

CPS (Cam Profile Switching) vs VVTI vs DVVT

proton is in RnD their turbo engine la bro....heard that exora will use it..