Search results

1. Force Performance

PS Powersport tuning products

:rolleyes: This is unfortunate to some of us here, it's purely for Ford car entry! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  2. Force Performance

:proud: We have upgraded quite a number of the your Toyota Hilux by fitting the PS-PowerSport Common-rail Power Tuner box - Version II (PN.CRT-210) in Borneo here. , or go to Tuner – Version II | PS-PowerSport U.S.A -"No Boost-cut hassle" :proud:This is the PS-PowerSport Version 2 enhancement...
  3. Force Performance

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Ken, Seem there are Campros' enthusiast not interested yours stock upgraded CPS engine at all? Let considering yours ECU upgrades over any standalone; due to how much easier and cheaper it would be to use it for more power and reliability in conjuction with...
  4. Force Performance

:rolleyes: Now a day You only and still able to purchase this rare products from cottage manufacturer like PS-PowerSport. This means the PS concept is more specific and tailor built for maximum enhancement of the ECU upgrading requirements; unlike the trends now with WOT standalone systems...
  5. Force Performance

:wavey:Hi! Pim2, Many of us here should really admire that you can have the powerful RB-30 unit. I & my guru LO already have good experiences with engine like yours almost 15 years ago that the ‘FINAL’ touch of works that our ‘RESPONSE’ Series monster had a PS-PowerSport piggyback effect...
  6. Force Performance

:biggrin: HAHA…….. ! Clever Ixeo.. nor I, ….cause 15 years ago, I had ever asked Mr. LO about this but 1st thing he would like to know what is my intentions get to know who were the exact engineers designed all range of the hi-tec. PS-Powersport gadgets……….? ....Unless you willing to invest...
  7. Force Performance

:rolleyes: I called Guru LO after seeing few posts for the comment about the genuine modern ECU learning the a/f ratio and over-compensating for the new levels. He said one thing for sure, it is really quite easy by simply fitting the PS-PowerSport gadget to provide help during the a/f tuning...
  8. Force Performance

RPM controlled switching- Launch/NOs/Mivec?sub injector/etc

:dong: 25 years ago, I have ever tested d same thing made by a tv repairer friend; he told that he got tis circuit idea from a popular rotary webpage. It had d rough cut feelings, but I quite happy fitted it in my old 12A carburator engine with contact points during those days. ........when...
  9. Force Performance

management for campro 1.6

:rolleyes: No worry for these guys below here: PostPosted: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post Amateurs ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :rolleyes: Some of my Cam-Pro group gain noticeable much faster in...
  10. Force Performance

Need help : Remove air flow meter??

:rolleyes:If u have some kind of tuning device, there shouldn't have any problem to use a 'Y' pipes to flow a big single Air-flow sensor, just like v ultilised d PS Air-fuel enhancer for recalibrating d all around mapping perfectly from idling till high rpm range. :rolleyes:For R34 GTT, some...
  11. Force Performance

where to remap /reflash/rechip Evo2 Ecu? pls help

:rolleyes:Guru Lo of Speed-Syndicate Malaysia @ PJS 7, Bdr. Sunway able to extend d stock EVO II ECU's speed-cut & rev. cut limit 4 few hundred charges only!
  12. Force Performance

:biggrin: Never knew such a good & hot topic here since being utilized PS-Powersport products for past 10 years at least till my arrival in KL. Hope Mr. lancersr20 won’t mind here adding some quick & simple Q & A sentences to mizunori77 as below: (1.1) :rolleyes: There are many good...
  13. Force Performance

Which Management?

Quote: Originally Posted by jinkl View Post E-manage vs PS , price to tuning capability abviously i will take the emanage PS price is over 1k rite ? isnt the price ridiculous bro for something that has not much features , the safc neo would have more tuning points also compared to the PS...
  14. Force Performance

bypass air flow sensor ?

:rolleyes:We only use the PS-PowerSport designed Air-Sensor Converter [PN. ASC-909] to fully eliminate both the restricted n/a or turbo Karman type air flow sensing unit!
  15. Force Performance

How far VS can improve my car voltage?

:proud: My best one is this PN.BPS-206 for everyday uses & even racing: http://www.ps-powersport.com/bps.html
  16. Force Performance

How to mod lancer 08

:rolleyes:I would suggest to fit the PS-Brisk Spark Energizer [PN. BSE-708],and its effect is much better than replacing the extractor. U can also gain another +10% hp easily by fitting the PS-PowerSport's Fuel Flow Stabilizer [PN.FFS-313C] to boost-up your existing fuel delivery for better...
  17. Force Performance

SAFC analog button

:cool:This 5 buttons SAFC can enlean or enrich 15% A/F mix. with single parameter [Rev. only] of your existing 4G93 turbo engine. :cool:Its selected switchs for this engine when count from your left, should be: OFF, OFF, ON, ON, ON, OFF, ON, OFF.
  18. Force Performance

On road tuning vs dyno tuning

:cool:If the final On-road tuning and test-driving already being done perfectly, then what for still hook up to dyno to re-adjust the tuning with the dyno's power simulation error? Make it simple- The dyno is just a power simulator which equipped with simulated power load sensors and do not...
  19. Force Performance

On road tuning vs dyno tuning

:cool:Dyno results can only tell 70% of your actual performance by d good engineer. :cool:All world class engineers will extract the remaining potential power by road testing. :cool:Simple reason to differential d 2 testing - There will b no G-force, CD of d frontal area, Wheels rolling...
  20. Force Performance

Toyota KE70 best convert which Engine?

:withstupid: Any 3S engine in d KE/TE/AE, have d better suspension balance too. If a 4S-T50 transmission prefer, then u need 2 machine d existing flywheel 2 fit starter ring gear n replace d clutch lining splinder gear 2 fit d T-50 smaller shaft. Or d W-57 transmission with bigger prop...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whats up bro.. all senior k-kar kaki.. i need ur help.. i wan oversize my pistons.. what pistons i would to use?!what name?! how many mm?! how the price inc. pistons rings?! or how much the istallation?! where workshop will be suggest?! not heavy modi, coz that car daily use.. im still using 660 block.. is it i need to change the turbine.. :confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience