Search results

1. Bridgestone Potenza RE-71rs VS Yokohama Advan A052

I am looking for tyres which are suitable for street and occasional track use. Tyre specifications (255-40-20/285-35-20/200 TW) I am planning to upgrade my current RE-71R tyres to either RE-71rs or A052. However, I'm not able to source for a direct comparison online of these two tyres since the...
  2. Mercedes benz s320

NEW MICHELIN PRIMACY 3 tires (Year 2016) x4 Car recently repainted with GLASURIT base paint (Gold) Interior refurbish (50% refurbish) Catalytic converter replacement X 2(Done at jian hang) Full car 3M original TINT with warranty (All mirrors) NEW YOKOHAMA DIN100L MF BATTERY...
  3. H

What's up with the inbot,sent message limit?

Storage is cheap especially if its a forum. I really do not understand why is our storage for SENDING/RECEIVING pm's limited. It's very troublesome that if i am sending a message to another ZTH member and I have to make up for space. This kind of issues usually makes us move to facebook which...
  4. Anyone here buying/selling cars using bitcoins.

Well i am a bitcoin user, i just wanted to ask in this community, anyone plans on doing so?
  5. 235/60/16 recommend tyre for s320

Car is a merc 1995 s320. Sadly michelin ps3 has no size for this tyre. I'm looking for a tyre comparable to ps3 with this size. Any other recommendations and any good tyre shops in Ipoh area?
  6. Myvi 1.3 bolt on turbo auto swap to yrv manual gearbox

Currently have done and is not a direct installion. So far currently facing an issue with the speedometer. Previously my myvi autogearbox has a speed sensor and the speedometer gets the speed reading from there. But on yrv the speedometer gets its reading from the abs sensor and sadly I just...
  7. Want to buy VQ30DE cefiro a33

Want to buy VQ30DE engine+wiring from cefiro a33 I plan on buying a vq30de engine+wiring from a cefiro a33 only. Anyone have any contacts i can refer from? Many halfcut shops only offer for the older model
  8. Sleeper. Myvi turbo

I made a simple video on my innocent little myvi. Standard body kit, standard rims and a hidden exhaust https://youtu.be/y1rIS7zIVh4
  9. 14 inch tyre, high grip in dry and wet required

Currently in a process of BOLT on turbo, a myvi 1.3 first edition, planning to keep stock rims "sleeper" What are your recommendation for a super grip in both dry and wet for that tyre size, not mistaken its 175-60-14? I had michelin xm2 in mind, but are there any better recommendation?
  10. Hot areas cars go missing

To all my brothers and sisters of zth. Let us all reunite and fight against car theft in a certain hot areas where cars frequently get stolen. For starters, well how about each of us start listing down these hot areas so other members can be aware and would take better safety precautions when...
  11. Cefiro a33 2002 taillight replacement

Recently dont know how one my taillights got cracked, I plan to get a halfcut version and just got to know that the JDM version does not fit our current local model, need to change bonnet to make it fit lol. So anyone planning to sell their taillights? or any other options? Tan chong selling a...
  12. Toyota Caldina GT4(Owned by a mechanic)

Helping my mechanic to sell his beloved ride because he plans to upgrade to a toyota mark x 2.5v6 Caldina GT4 specification. 1. Original japan 17inch ssr type c rs with toyo t1r tyres. 2. Original Adjustable Tein suspension. 3. E-manage blue. 228hp on wheel (Tuning done at GT auto) 4. Full...
  13. cefiro a33 2.0 gearbox issue

My transmission has a slight slip only from gear 2 to 3. Does not always happen. Normally it stop slipping when I turn off engine and start it again and it shifts smoothly. Replaced my atf fluid with nissan d magtic (been using since day 1) my mech said my old fluid was normal and not too dirty...
  14. Reccomended paint shop KL

Any suggestions on good and quality paint shops round kl area? My car is full of dents and scratches everywhere mostly because of my dog :D I was wondering how do I identify whether if they are using good quality paint and lacquer ? And how to judge their workmanship and quality? Like for...
  15. To those who drive slow and hog the right lane

Always happens in the north south highway, yes I know the speed limit is 110kph, but aint the right lane is supposedly for overtaking? Because of these inconsiderate drivers who hog the right lane, this causes congestion and also pisses off many drivers. I dont understand why is it so hard for...
  16. is exhaust back pressure a myth?

What do you guys think?
  17. exhaust mod, need some advice

Recently decat my cefiro a33 2.0, used back original diameter which is 2inch, 1 silencer in the middle and 1 mufler(1in 2 out) at the back, and 2 exhaust tips behind. After decat, FC improved alot, low end torque improved(just need to tap the accelerator a bit to move the car compared to last...
  18. cefiro a33 ready made bodykit/lip

Ive been searching hard.. are there any ready made front/rear lips or body kit
  19. custom pu bumper lip cefiro a33 jb/kl

custom pu bumper lip/DIFFUSER cefiro a33 jb/kl Im interested in looking for a custom lip pu material for my car cefiro a33 bumper. I recently installed a true quad tip exhaust and sadly it looks retarded and fake from far view. Any place recommendations? Jb or kl
  20. Electric motors? The future?

Tesla Model S - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia not entirely sure if the facts of wiki is 100% right, but it does have that decent amount of horse power which is very impressive for an electric motor tesla model s vs BMW M5 Tesla Model S vs BMW M5 Drag Race - YouTube worls fastest...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need advise that nows a day which material r usually use for intercooler piping? How much would it charge from 'those' well known sunway workshop making piping for evo2 on putra ? Usually how long does it take?

Any comment for ZAP ready made intercooler piping? Since saw magazine stated that got ready stock for my car just plug and play for E1-3. Thank you. :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience