Search results

1. skyline2778

>>any Seremban People<< N9

hi gys...thanks for coming for my wedding...really happy to see u guys could make it.... anyway, sorry couldn't attend the TT guys...i was terribly ill for the past week...had sore throat and high fever...didn't go anywhr...stay at home je....pity me, kahwin pun duduk rumah aje....just got well...
  2. skyline2778

morning wedding la bro.....10.30am til 12.00pm...
  3. skyline2778

hey guys....how r u all....so long since i logged on to this site...anyways, been bz with my wedding...for those i couldn't pass my card to, u can all come tis DEC 7,around 10.30am til 12.00pm at Rasah Kemayan Golf Club in S2...please bring alot of angpow...hehehehe..... take care guyz...
  4. skyline2778

hi guys...sorry i also couldn't attend the last TT...was in malacca that time lor....
  5. skyline2778

kuang kuang kuang.....salah timing they send u...but nobody knows u in japan rite...hehehe....:evil:
  6. skyline2778

ya lor bro...sudah tua la...kena kahwin cepat2....:bawling:
  7. skyline2778

hahaha...convoy ha....can can....no problem wan....all are welcomed.. pdguy, thanks for the advanced wishes....:biggrin:
  8. skyline2778

err....not that wan lor...this wan cikgu..hehehehe.....:biggrin:
  9. skyline2778

hehehehe.....guity as charged....:embarassed:
  10. skyline2778

hahahaha.....i wonder who ha????:flute:
  11. skyline2778

me ok with that...anyone else?
  12. skyline2778

i also join...where...what time...:confused:
  13. skyline2778

tis guy ha....dah nak kahwin also look for chick...:biggrin:
  14. skyline2778

oh like tat ha...ok ok...better offer ha? fuiyoh upgrade la ni... titan, no problem..maybe v go thgr..have TT at his house..hehehe....
  15. skyline2778

hey reddice, getting married ha? hehehe.....:rofl: sudah sangkut ka..... until sell off ur car?
  16. skyline2778

Stolen - Satria GTi BGF6166

Yup..from inside of the house. The gate was broken. Although there was somebody home, they didn't hear anything...:hmmmm2:
  17. skyline2778

Stolen - Satria GTi BGF6166

eh...sorry bro..typo....:laugh: anyway, i'll try to get a pic of it...thanks...
  18. Stolen - Satria GTi BGF6166

hi guys, Car belongs to a fren of mine. Stolen in Tmn Klang Jaya on 31 May 08 around wee hours in the morning. the car was stolen from inside his house. Specs: -Engine transplant to MIVEC 1.8. -Ori bodykit silver. -Aerospeed carbon fibre exhaust. There was a limited edition Harley Davidson...
  19. skyline2778

halooo..... :itsme:
  20. skyline2778

Me didn't go for Rambo la bro....pegi tgk Game Plan. Funny wan that movie lor...supposed to go for Rambo ystdy but cancel pulak...maybe this weekend. me also wan to see how the kepala berkecai....:hmmmm2:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bought it from my fren , never install in my car , coz my bro install 130amp alternator already. Originally took out from VR4. Not a recond type. Good for those that need better power compare to the stock in Wira. Letting it go for RM130 , location in seremban.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience