Search results

1. 2004 BMW E87 116i 1.6 Manual

2004 BMW E87 116i 1.6 (M) *17 INCH BMW RIMS * PUSH START BUTTON * NEW BRAKE PADS AND BRAKE DISC / ROTORS * RECENTLY SERVICED * SERVICED USING MILLERS OILS * POWERFUL AND SAVE PETROL * CLEAN INTERIOR * POWERFUL ENGINE * SERVICED ON TIME * ORIGINAL PAINT * 100% ACCIDENT FREE * AS...
  2. W

Where to get Motul/Redline oils (Shah Alam)

You can try Momentom Garage at No. 40 & 42G , Jalan Kemuning Prima E33/E , Seksyen 33, 40400 Shah Alam, Malaysia... you can give Torco a try too :)
  3. W

Idiot Drivers

Dunno whether its me or what...just wondering has anybody been cucuk-ed more often after putting on peformance brand stickers at the back of their car?
  4. Ohlins DFV Suspension for Integra DC5

Item is in the box now. In really good condition. Bought new for 10k. Reluctant sale.:bawling: WTS: Ohlins DFV Suspension for Integra DC5 Condition: Used with good condition Price: RM7,500 *Item bought brand new on december 2013 *Used less than 600km Selling on behalf only, for more...
  5. W

Road Kill : What hav u run over

Would like to share my experience :biggrin: Just had my suspension done up and I went out for test run to feel the car. I was going quite fast and suddenly the dog came out of no where and it hit my left side of the bumper. My foglight broke, my bumper cracked and my "banana leaf" broke too and...
  6. W

Millers Oils Millermatic CVT

There is only 1L & 5L. But would be better to buy the 5L as it is cheaper compared to the 1L pack.
  7. W

branded oil is a quality oil?

:listen:Most oils have quality...its just how good the quality you want it to be. If you really want to know it in white and black then dyno it.
  8. W

TTA Suggestions

Hi Tom, would it be possible to compile all the crash or run off track footage of the time attackers into a video?
  9. W

Idiot Drivers

Ya I agree with you, no point getting mad as someone you dont know..wasnt mad thou just shocked at the tenacity she displayed. Shouldnt respond to all these provokes as it only makes things worse:driver:
  10. W

Idiot Drivers

I cant afford to teach her a lesson.:listen: I need my car. Just dont play with them...they go all out. Another case was at NKVE exiting to TUDM this tudung girl cucuk me cause i overtook her from the left lane so i let her pass as she was damn near my arse then I cucuk her back. I could see her...
  11. W

Idiot Drivers

Just happened just now at Glenmarie...not trying to be racist but this girl with a tudung in a red kia phm880 was damn garang! it all started when i was on coming back from sunway after bmw showroom i took the shortcut where you can avoid the traffic lights. I was turning at the junction infront...
  12. W

Carlube Triple R Engine Oil

bumo...
  13. W

CR-Z talk

This a CRZ with BOT...running on stock internals with 235ponnies on wheel. Done by a local tuner....with that much ponnies the car was kinda twitchy with a short wheelbase but the handling was there :biggrin:
  14. W

Can a V-tec NA achieve close to 300km/h?

Hmmm...what if the car has NOS?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
  15. Millers Oils Millermatic DM

MILLERMATIC ATF DM Gearbox / Transmission Oil (Automatic Transmission Fluid) Performance Profile Mercedes-Benz: 236.1, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7, 236.8, 236.9, 236.10 GM: Dexron III H FORD: Mercon MAN: M339 Type F, Z1, V1, Z2, V2 CAT: TO-2 ZF: 02F, 04D, 03D, 09, 11A, 11B, 14A,14B,16L, 17C...
  16. Millers Oils Millermatic DCT - DSG

PRODUCT NAME/VISCOSITIES MILLERMATIC ATF DCT-DSG DESCRIPTION Premium fully synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid. APPLICATION For use in Dual Clutch Transmission gearboxes, DSG or DCT wet clutch applications. USER BENEFITS Dual Clutch Transmissions offer improved fuel consumption and require...
  17. Millers Diesel Power Ecomax

DIESEL POWER ECOMAX Fuel Additive (Performance Additive) Description High specification diesel fuel treatment for enhanced combustion efficiency and engine cleanliness, with improved detergency and lubricity enhancers. Application For use in all diesel vehicles including modern Euro VI...
  18. Millers Petrol Power Ecomax

PETROL POWER ECOMAX Fuel Additive (Performance Additive) Description An octane booster and detergent package adding 2 octane numbers to unleaded fuel. Application For use in all petrol engines. By addition to fuel in the ratio 1 part to 1000 parts (1ml/l). User Benefits 1)Increases octane...
  19. W

WTA: Engine oil for S15 turbo

Try Torco SR-1 for engine oil and Torco RGO for gear oil.
  20. W

Nissan gearbox D delay

try the Lubegard Platinum Universal ATF Protectant...it reconditions the valves for a better pressure

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can someone recommend an insurance company in Malaysia that doesn't include 2% excess for Porsche Cayenne insurance
Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience