Search results

1. [WTS] Windscreen Wiper Arm Nut Rubber Cap

Item(s): Windscreen Wiper Arm Nut Cap Description: Suitable for most cars as long as the wiper arm nut is 14mm (size 14 spanner) Package includes: 2 units rubber cap Price: RM 15.00 per pair Warranty: Nil. Dealing method: COD, PosLaju or normal postage (buyer bears the risks) Location of...
  2. V

bose,alpine tweeters,pioneer crossover,Satellite Speaker Japan

PM best price for pioneer crossover and bose tweeter. Exact location at jln kuching for cod?
  3. Fuse Extension Cable

Item: Fuse Extension Cable for DIYers Package includes: Wire itself and 1 piece of fuse with rating of your choice. Price: Stated below of each fuse type Warranty: Nil. Dealing method: COD or Poslaju postage Location of seller: Cheras or KLCC Contact method/details: PM Age...
  4. V

WTS: KENWOOD woofer with built-in amp KSC-SW1

PM me the best price. Btw, where is your location?
  5. V

Polish caliper

Bro, where did you brought the dremel tool? Been searching it for quite some time... Do PM me. Thanks.
  6. Panasonic CQ-C1303W MP3 head unit

Item(s): Used Panasonic CQ-C1303W head unit, capable of playing MP3 and receiving Malaysia frequencies Package includes: Head unit with cables Specification: Panasonic CQ-C1303W Specs and Manual Price: SOLD! Condition: Used Warranty: None Reason for sale: Upgraded and not using it anymore...
  7. V

tweeter cover for honda city

This design is for which Honda City generation? 4G/4.5G or 5G?
  8. V

Carrozzeria 8inch Subwoofer Made In Japan LazyCrazy

Bro, got the model no for this subwoofer?
  9. V

1/24 Model car for sell...

Hi, Interested with item 28. Nissan GT-R35 SpecV - RM190. PM me your best price inclusive postage to KL. Btw, do you have GTR-R35 with engine? AOSHIMA List of Products in a Series Look for The Best Car GT No. 018. Thanks.
  10. V

Sony Xplod F7700 Cd Mp3 3d Graphic Display Player

PM me your best price... 10q
  11. V

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

I am also looking for Hankook V12 but for 195/55/15 size... PM me the price. Thanks.
  12. V

Philips crystal vision

PM me the price for Osram NightBreaker H11. Thanks.
  13. V

Toyota Vios 03 Accessories FS

Photo-conducted + grounding cables still available? PM me your best price. Thanks.
  14. V

AirCond Cabin Filter

Do you have cabin filter for Nissan Latio? PM me the price plus postage. Can you email me a pic of the filter for this car to [email protected]? Thanks.
  15. V

Myvi 1.3 equal length exhaust system (Superstreet)

What's your best price for full set (extractor plus cat-back exhaust system) plus installation? Btw, the muffler is straight-flow or s-flow? Thanks.
  16. V

TTH Imported Used tyre

Re: New shipment arrived -Imported used tyre Any Michelin PP2 for 195/55/15 for 2 pcs? PM me the price with installation. Thanks.
  17. V

Honda City, CRV, Accord, Civic ACCESSORIES

PM best price for item 1: Honda City 2007 side step garnish w LED (steel plate) plus postage to KL. Thanks.
  18. V

TTH Imported Used tyre

Do you have PP2 195/55/15? How much thread left and PM your best price with installation. Thanks.
  19. V

[WTS] air cond filter for all cars, TOYOTA, PERODUA, PROTON, MITSUBISHI etc

PM best price for both normal and charcoal/carbon version. Is it plug-n-play replacement for Honda City 2008 4.5G (the earlier version than the one selling in the market now)? http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q176/120y/DSC01006.jpg http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q176/120y/DSC00956.jpg
  20. V

AirCond Cabin Filter

PM your best price for Honda City 4.5G for normal and charcoal version (pls indicate postage cost). The filter outlook should be similar to this Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the release date of the Fast Five movies comes closer, check out this interview performed by Dodge about the Fast Five movie and Dom's favorite ride, the 1970's Dodge Charger. Dom drive's nothing else but Dodges, so if he is seen in something else, that mean's he isn't going to drive!

YouTube - Behind Fast Five | Dom's Charger | 900 Horses of Detroit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience