Search results

1. karl_razlie

Custom Paddle Shift?

got one i saw one savy yrv engine with paddle shift taken from suprima stereng...actualy use the whole stereng and paddle shift. he said easier just make sure which wire to tap...
  2. karl_razlie

Used car below RM45k

not that one bro..but this one... http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/mitsubishi/172235-mitsubishi-colt-ralliart-ver-14.html with popular with aussie and singaporean... ---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:37 PM ---------- colt...
  3. karl_razlie

Used car below RM45k

you can consider Colt Ralliart 1.5 turbo in your list.... a lot of potential and couple with Version R bodykit sure killing...
  4. karl_razlie

Workshops in USJ Area

i think i saw u that day....at wado sakura huhuhu..
  5. karl_razlie

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R (M) -02

if loan how much deposit need to prepared??
  6. karl_razlie

Workshops in USJ Area

wado sakura...at USJ1......
  7. karl_razlie

Bodykit...(Legal n Illegal)

Coz I havent seen any japs car get caught when they change their facelift to the newer version...eg s14 to s15...cefiro to skyline and etc... same to superbike too got a load of them rebuild and change to new coverkit from otr factory. Have you seen naza blade bcome honda cbr?? A lot of them...hehe
  8. karl_razlie

Bodykit...(Legal n Illegal)

they only 'kacau' local made car... esp proton and perodua....
  9. karl_razlie

Honda civic 2.0 or mitsubishi lancer gt 2.0?

I like civic esp wth mugen RR bodykit...but prefer lancer or inspira more coz a lot of potential and fierce looking... and lancer gt is cbu too... future upgrade just get lancer gt gsr turbo or evo 10 halfcut for conversion.
  10. karl_razlie

list all of car one car halfcut (sparepart)

Bro...pm me if u got mitsui colt ralliart version r... pm me the price...
  11. karl_razlie

Stolen White Nissan R35 GT-R - WVW9889

dont you have GPS to tracking ur car??
  12. karl_razlie

aircond & temperature prob!

aircond fan look ok... thermostat maybe ok coz upper hose still hot not cold...
  13. aircond & temperature prob!

ok guys..my brother car got big problem. his car temperature going high when switch on aircond and the coolant kick back to reserve tank, esp during heavy traffic jam or long hour journey. but weird is his car temp will be ok when switch off aircond during the same condition. when check inside...
  14. karl_razlie

airtrek turbo or forester??

btw YYC i like ur comment...hehe
  15. karl_razlie

airtrek turbo or forester??

but yesterday when i saw one forester... walauwehh when i heard the bubble sound my heart stop pumping hehehe... btw its look forester lower than airtrek i mean the height...more stable...
  16. karl_razlie

Avoid : Bad Garage / Bad Workshop For Peace Of Mind

after read of all this...luckily i got fren which is my personal mechanic... cheap, can credit when emergency, no hanky panky and oso we both love motorsport....:)
  17. karl_razlie

What can you do if you're in danger on highway?

saw one harrier nearly hijacked infront off me lost month june... near the tunnel at ioi puchong resort, the BMW 5 siries blok that harrier.. come out 5 tough guys all with monkey cap, with parang and baseball bat... the poor guy not panic he hit the gas and reverse...and speeding beside the...
  18. karl_razlie

problem evo3(with 4g67 block)--- video attch

try check ur exhaust manifold or turbo gasket... maybe leaking there.
  19. airtrek turbo or forester??

which one the best in terms of: - Fuel consumption - OEM parts availability - After market/performance part - rareness - mechanic & workshop availability - maintenance - unique - which most fierce looking - easy to upgrade
  20. karl_razlie

Rx 8 Or Celica

heheheheehe...other option guys?? how bout S15?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What’s the deal?

The Hyundai Ioniq hybrid is now officially here. Launched by Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors (HSDM) today at 1Utama Shopping Centre, with bookings opened more than 2 weeks ago. It rivals directly against the well-known Toyota Prius...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience