Search results

1. [WTS] Enkei Racing RP03. Original Made in Japan

Hi, Set of rims for sale. Enkei Racing RP03. Original Made in Japan. Size is 17 x 7jj all around , Bolts 5x114.3, Offset 45. Lightweight. Just 6.8kg. Rims in good and excellent condition,just one of the "RP03" sticker peel-off.Typical second-hand wheels. Nothing else. Price : RM2100...
  2. [WTS] BMW M Steering Wheel + Airbag

BMW M steering wheel for sale.. Condition as in pictures attached...Price nego. SMS or PM me if interested.Thank you.
  3. 1JZ Idle Weird,Please Help

Hi guys, My 1JZGTE Manual (JZA70) idles weirdly just recently after I had a very slight knock at the front. Whenever I start my car now,the engine starts to idle from 1000rpm and jump straight to 3000rpm,down to 1000rpm and rise to 3000rpm for over and over again.The idle doesn't sounds...
  4. [WTS] The North Face & Jack Wolfskin Backpack

Item(s):The North Face & Jack Wolfskin Backpacks Warranty:Original warranty on defect by TNF Dealing method: Pos Laju Location of seller: Batu Pahat,Johor Contact method/details:SMS@012-7912194 , YM : mybnr34 Age of item: Brand new & 100% Authentic --- 1.The North Face Surge - Black - 2...
  5. Need Help 1JZ-GTE Weird Problem

Hi guys, I have a 1JZ-GTE twin turbo and I sometimes get what seems to oil smoke from the exhaust. Thing is I only get the smoke when I turn on the AC and it is smoke not steam. I can run the car hard and still won't get smoke unless the ac is on.What could be causing that. Thanks.
  6. [WTS] Mazda Cosmo / Luce / 929 HB - 1984

Sale Canceled [LOCKED] Sale Canceled. Moderator,Please lock this thread. Thank you.
  7. WTFind Borbet Type A 16x9jj (4lugs PCD100)

Hello guys, Where can I find Borbet Type A 16x9jj rims front and rear (4 lugs PCD100),Doesn't mind if its new or in used condition. Please let me know if someone know,prefer Johor area. Thank you so much.
  8. WTFind Borbet Type A rims

Hello guys, Where can I find Borbet Type A 16x9jj rims front and rear (4 lugs PCD100),Doesn't mind if its new or in used condition. Please let me know if someone know,Thank you so much.
  9. [WTS] Toyota SEG Blacktop 20V - 1993

Car SOLD , Thank you
  10. Sharing:Hakosuka For Sale!

Check out this Hakosuka Nissan : GT-R:eBay Motors (item 170398378482 end time Oct-30-09 17:30:13 PDT)
  11. alfa Romeo Berlina 2000cc 1975 Price Range Please :)

Hi, I would like to know how much is the price range today for Alfa Romeo Berlina 2000cc 1975 , today ? Please let me know,I just need a rough pricing range for this model.Car is running with no rust,not the best car on the road but no major damage and still in shape.Engine running good...
  12. [wts] crumpler iphone royale leather case !

[WTS] Crumpler iPhone Le Royale Leather Case ! Crumpler Le Royale Casing For Iphone 3G 3GS Crumpler’s super soft and yet strong Holycow Real Leather TM Thanks to its extremely flat contours and recesses on the sides, the iPhone sits perfectly and is easy to take out. Glamorous, shiny metal...
  13. MME 2008 Update

Hi guys, Does anyone knows whats the latest update from Sepang MME's result? Thank you so much. Best regards, Syed
  14. Authentic Anya Hindmarch I'm Not A Plastic Bag UK

Hype of the year!! Grab one yours! Authentic UK brown version. Authentic - Stiches all around,NOT printed Limited Edition Please add RM10.00 for delivery p/s:same as one on the picture! Thank you. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/NismoGT500/nismogt50012.jpg
  15. GT500

iiiiiii.com

http://www.iiiiiiii.com/
  16. Ferrari F430 @ Batu Pahat

Just took some pictures of Ferrari F430.The owner is Singaporean,very friendly guy.. he actually visit his brother-in-law here.He said he is one of only 4 guys in Singapore who own this F430.And from what i know in Malaysia only Tan Sri Nasrimuddin drive one .Damn cun..im very lucky to get my...
  17. GT500

A1 GP Team Malaysia!

I think Team Malaysia did a fantastic job.F.Fauzy,Alex Yoong and the whole crew.. Congratulations guys.They made us proud really.
  18. GT500

Soocer Game

Hey there, I found this very addictive flash game which i would to share with you guys.. enjoy . http://www.soccerclips.net/kicker.html My best score was 42 http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soccerclip425yw.png

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

looking for absorbers for nissan sunny or langley
my car either both but parts are usually identical

need one that can be adjustable soft hard and height

anyone got any suggestion on what brand of absorber are producing these ?
price and where to get ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience