Search results

1. Ford Lynx TX3/Mazda Neo

Hi, seeking help from everybody to look for halfcut item for my car. I am looking for rear halfcut of Mazda NEO or Ford Lynx TX3. I need the rear bonnet with glass and rear right side glass... please PM me if anyone seen this item in any wreckers...thanks in advance
  2. Looking for Mazda Lantis ECU

Hi..i am seeking help from all of u to look for ECU Lantis 1.8 The code is BPG2 18 881B (079700 5212). Anyone have this pls call me directly 016-9724948 Thanks...
  3. BP engine swap

I am looking for someone to swap the engine with my stock BP 1.8 manual ford lynx engine with 1.8 auto engine together with wiring. My g/b is TX3 5 speed.. interested? Please directly call me 016-972 4948 for more info and swap method. :driver:
  4. Custom bodykit

Hi, anyone know where to custom bodykits with cheap price? Previously I did at one of the place in Seri Kembangan..the guy name Mr Chong if not mistaken. But now no more..dunno whether he move to other place or already close biz. Got contact from 1 of the forumer as well. If anyone know this...
  5. Honda ES 1.7

Hello Hondarian, On behalf of my bro, want to know something about ES 1.7 stock suspension. He just bought a 2001 model. He find that the suspension is a bit bumpy (not comfort) even using stock suspension. When he changed the sport spring also feel the same as before. Is it because of the...
  6. Kenari GX (M) 2005 for sale

I want to let go my 3rd car, Kenari GX year 2005. Comes with 14" sport rim, cd player, spoiler, new tyre 90% new..(just drove for less than 20K km..) new timing & air cond belt. Loan up to 7 years...max RM20500 depending on the documentation. Clean interior...very very low mileage (as per age)...
  7. Spare parts for FD2 needed

Hi guys, Need help from all forumers, on behalf of my fren urgently looking for a below spare parts for Civic FD2 (2.0) 1) Meter (analog) 2) ECU for power steering module For those who know where i can get above spare parts, please PM me or sms at 016-9724948 Thank you in advance
  8. lynx_romero

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

Dear forumers, Do u think this post still valid or the owner still available? No reply from him la..
  9. lynx_romero

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

Hi, Looking for car as below: Made: Toyota Model: Wish (1.8/2.0) Year: 2009 - 2011 (unregistered), preferable 2011 Price: Lowest as possible
  10. lynx_romero

Sonata YF 2.0/2.4

Absolutely agreed!!
  11. lynx_romero

Sonata YF 2.0/2.4

Thanks bro for your opinion. Hope this could change our perception on this Sonata.. Personally I think the same way too..but i got no reference and prove to show that.
  12. Sonata YF 2.0/2.4

Hello all Hyundai Sifu... I am planning to grab 1 Sonata YF. But can u share with me your opinion and fact about the depreciation value of this model? Hope it could change my perception on the Korean cars.. Thanks in advance.
  13. lynx_romero

Gold & Silver Bullion

check this out. INTAI - INTAI EMAS: Gold, Silver Extend Advance on China’s Inflation, European Debt Concerns For those haven't take action... act now. Or...your wealth will be over taken by the inflation. Call me fore more info.
  14. lynx_romero

Gold & Silver Bullion

This 2 weeks price of Gold and Silver had declined..so this is the rite time for those who are not start yet to buy some for future.. The price definitely will going up soon.. everybody know that Gold price will never go down each year.. so take this opportunity to grab some of the precious...
  15. lynx_romero

Gold & Silver Bullion

Check out this link for info..how bad the economy are and how bad the inflation affecting us if using/keep paper money... INTAI - INTAI EMAS: Australian, N.Z. Dollars Weaken Second Day on U.S., Europe Debt Concerns By Ron Harui - Apr 19, 2011 9:51 AM GMT+0800 INTAI - INTAI EMAS: Gold May Top...
  16. lynx_romero

Gold & Silver Bullion

For your study of the price history...please click link below. Silver: Silver Price History Gold: Gold Price History lets together evaluate where can u get better investment than this precious metal? Good Luck!! :proud:
  17. Gold & Silver Bullion

As we all know, recently the price of GOLD and SILVER Bullion were increased tremendously due to the weaken of the USD and EURO currency .. this scenario will keep on happening for this year. Even though USD and EURO currency getting better, the inflation rate will affect the price of GOLD and...
  18. lynx_romero

New Year Offer ::- Apple IPhone 4 32GB White/Black Unlocked - $400USD + free shipping

Re: New Year Offer ::- Apple IPhone 4 32GB White/Black Unlocked - $400USD + free ship i already heard and had a deal with this kind of transaction and people for atleast 3-5 company... all telling the same story. but none of it are genuine. anyway, for all zth members...just beware and don't...
  19. lynx_romero

n/a B8 vs B8T

i used to replace my stock d/shaft for my Lynx TX3...and it was atleast 3-4 years back. I get it from h/cut and u know how much it is? Almost RM400 for the whole pc (short one). So now i still keep the original part to recon it.. atleast as a spare part for future.. Sometimes its not about a...
  20. lynx_romero

Lynx TX3 ABS problem- recommend workshop

salak south? where? what is the w/shop name?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone experienced smoking brakes?? after a couple of hard stops
came to a complete halt.... at gas station.... saw there was smoke coming
from the tyres.....scary man i tot the engine was on fire.... open the hood nothing.... check the tyres.... got some tyre smell..... must be the brakes.... cuz
tyre smoke shud dissapear within 15 seconds..... and tyre smoke
is very very thick...... with that distinct rubber smell..... check the
hydraulic lines and filler level everything ok...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience