Search results

1. Shell Helix

This Weekend! The Shell Helix 2011 Invasion Tour - Supercars Invade your Town!

Zerotohundred.com is proud to bring you one of the most exclusive automotive drive events this year; the Shell Helix 2011 Invasion Tour. The Helix Invasion Tour (#HIT2011) is primarily a consumer education campaign with the intention of disseminating the importance of using the right engine oil...
  2. Shell Helix

Contest 3: Name the 6 Ferraris - Ride in a Ferrari + Hotel Stay = Priceless Win!

Enter Here: Name the 6 Ferraris shown in the image above. Want a priceless, chance of a lifetime ride in the hot seat of a Ferrari from the Heart of Kuala Lumpur to Penang Island alongside 30 other exotic cars and then spend a complimentary stay in a luxurious 5-star hotel for the night? This...
  3. Shell Helix

Choosing the perfect Engine Oil

Most off-the-shelf lubricants are acceptable products to be consumed by your car’s engine. But to extract the most from an engine while maintaining it in a good health in the long run, it is impeccable to feed it with the best lubricant money can buy. A better oil would also mean that is is...
  4. Shell Helix

Assembling Shell Trackside Laboratory at every Formula 1 Race weekend

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dcCPzO-uRKA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="300" width="100%"></iframe> The Shell Trackside Laboratory is specially assembled in the Scuderia Ferrari garage at every Formula 1 Race. Unique in Formula 1 it is staffed by a Shell technology...
  5. Shell Helix

The 3 Types of Engine Oils

There are 3 typical oil types we’re most familiar with. Starting with mineral, semi synthetic and fully synthetic oil types. In this order, its price and performance increases...
  6. Shell Helix

Contest 2: Ride in a Ferrari + Hotel Stay = Priceless Win!

Enter Here: Contest Ends Want a priceless, chance of a lifetime ride in the hot seat of a Ferrari from the Heart of Kuala Lumpur to Penang Island alongside 30 other exotic cars and then spend a complimentary stay in a luxurious 5-star hotel for the night? This November, The Shell Helix...
  7. Shell Helix

Inside: Oil Flow through a Ferrari F1 V8 Engine

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DXlzYEMPDcE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="300" width="100%"></iframe> An interesting look at how crucial the lubricant is to a Scuderia Ferrari Formula One engine. This video illustrates the oil flow through the V8 race engine and the...
  8. Shell Helix

Oil Filters and its Importance

The Oil Filter in your engine is one of the most important component in engine lubrication, apart from the oil that runs through it and the oil pump that pumps the oil through the channels. If not for the Oil filter, engine oil contaminants and debris that are grinded off the engine internals...
  9. Shell Helix

Contest: Ride in a Ferrari + Hotel Stay = Priceless Win!

Enter Here: Contest Ended Want a priceless, chance of a lifetime ride in the hot seat of a Ferrari from the Heart of Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru alongside 30 other exotic cars and then spend a complimentary stay in a luxurious 5-star hotel for the night? This November, The Shell Helix...
  10. Shell Helix

Shell Helix Crystal Car - Performance you can see

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hRhhyQwBAa0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="300" width="100%"></iframe> This is the story of building a unique one-off car out of a completely clear high grade Perspex– a real, working automobile – a high performance saloon, being assembled...
  11. Shell Helix

Prevent Imminent Damage to your Engine

The health and longevity of your engine is determined by what goes into it rather than what it goes through. More often than not, the stuff that gets into your engine do not get out easy. This is like how cholesterol choke the arteries in a human heart causing a heart attack. Similarly, sludge...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai i am very new here... 1st i wan to say hai... 2nd i have a few question hope all the sifu out there can help me out!!! thanks in advance!!!

my question is i am drivin a putra bout 2 years already so bout 5 month back i decided to mod my baby...

when to the workshop and this is wat i did to my engine pnp, over size 1.8 piston,j5 ecu,metal casket, system,rsm meter, rpw valve springs 288 high cams, stnd filter(ha ha ha), i fine standard better!!,2.2 straight flow pipe!! so my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience