Search results

1. Spark plug: Denso Iridium or NGK Laser Platinum

Sifus, need help on decision to buy spark plug..which one to choose..whether denso iridium or laser platinum NGK for PV6 ?
  2. F

need help with white smoke-good workshop

Alrite..will take a look around n let u know later. .tq
  3. F

need help with white smoke-good workshop

Yes..was thinking of doing that too..btw the Japan parts are available at regular spare parts store or is there any specific place?usually how much does it cost?appreciate if u can advise
  4. need help with white smoke-good workshop

Hey all sifus, Just bought a 2nd Pv6..need help coz my car emitting white smoke after few months...thinking of doing some valve seals replacement.pls advise on where I could find good workshop with good workmanship and reasonable price? tq all in advance..my location is Sunway. but a bit far...
  5. F

continental max contact 5 (mc5)-good tyres

yes..good bargain :driver:
  6. BMW 325i (A) E36 MODIFIED

Dear bimmers, Selling my precious bmw e36 325i with all the accessories as below modifying cost amounting to 30k: -FULL record and service history (can show u all the receipts compiled) -Buy and drive -BMW enthusiast car -Powerful car -Nice no plate -Reason for selling...
  7. F

continental max contact 5 (mc5)-good tyres

225/40/zr18 price is rm480 each..my ride is e36 ---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:56 PM ---------- yup, treadwear also 340...traction and temp rating is A only..i traded in my super-noisy dunlop sp sport (can't stand it even at...
  8. continental max contact 5 (mc5)-good tyres

purchased 4 new tyres continental max contact 5 (mc5) and found it to be excellent tyres in dry and wet conditions..love it!!:adore:
  9. OZ Racing 17 inch crono evolution

FOR SALE OZ RACING CRONO EVOLUTION SERIES 17INCH SIZE:225/45/17 COMES WITH TYRES (AROUND 60% (5 HOLES RIM) CONDITION:TIPTOP. COLOUR:AS PER PICTURE LOCATION: SUNWAY/SUBANG/PJ RM 2500 (NEGOTIABLE). NICE FIT FOR BMW E36..Price Reduced!! CALL 012-2379189 DWAN
  10. F

Satria GTI ABS/Plastic Conversion!

nice item bro..bought from u the gti door lining..free bump for u! :)
  11. F

Satria GTI bodykits, PU and fibre

is there so much diff in finishing for PU and fibre?i mean after it is resprayed?
  12. F

Satria GTI bodykits, PU and fibre

bro, how much is it for one set +installation?
  13. F

EXHAUST WHISTLE...for SALE!

can cod?loc pls..
  14. F

Nissan 180sx for SALE

still available or sold?
  15. F

Hot - Mitsu Evo X : First Look !

..many people would just buy a lancer gt 2.0 then convert the bodykit to evo x..doesn't not distinguish much on the outside..only performance wise certainly would be a huge difference..
  16. F

Audi R8 Crash in Moscow

Of course..most of the ferraris and high end cars are all identified by the manufacturer and some of the them can only buy if only they are invited..like Enzo..
  17. F

[WTS]steelmate two way car alarm system

can remote start or not?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have here with us a normal sedan, a comfy family car which did not require so much of a protection but instead the owner still decided to get proper protection for his investment. We present, Honda Hologram City. But its gonna be a very short and brief post.

Upon arrival, we can see that the car is brand new, merely...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience