Search results

1. J

Satria neo 1.6 CPS Vs R3

I know of a clubsport for sale..
  2. WTS Tein Luxury Master Springs for Honda CRZ

Hey guys, Please refer to the picture for the springs. Have cleaned it to my best before handing this over to you. If you wanna drop your CRZ a little for better looks and handling but still want to retain close to stock ride comfort, this is the springs to go for. Springs are meant...
  3. J

Question about warranty for CR-Z

modifying or altering anything on your CRZ will void warranty... just make sure whatever you touch can be reverted to its original state... btw, i'm driving one and have done multiple small mods but I am quite kamching with my SA... so yes, if you can change it back to ori, you don't have to...
  4. J

Side Mirror Auto Folder

will this work with the CRZ?
  5. J

Selling H11 LED-Projector Bulb - 11Watt White

to be used on headlights?
  6. J

CR-Z talk

can wack 200hp!! :burnout:
  7. J

CR-Z talk

saw PocRoc's car already...sure is a sweet looking thing... :) wonder if there are any other who mod mod their CRZ?? found some pics..huhuhu maciam remote control car..
  8. J

CR-Z talk

I'm not technically well versed with modification of engine.. I was wondering if those low pressure turbos can be bolted on to the LEA1 engine?
  9. J

CR-Z talk

Pocketrockets?? care to elaborate?? Anyhoo, Honda Malaysia is running around Malaysia with this Hybrid road trip thingy.. this weekend at Setia City Mall and next weekend at Amcorp.. was thinking to go to Amcorp Mall's event... some friend in the CRZ club saying that they will be gathering...
  10. J

CR-Z talk

Agreed..stability is of outmost importance to me too.. I've tried vmax on a CRZ before and it went hovering around 200-210kmh... i reckon that's the max for a 1500cc?!?! I'm sure ixeos is not all talk hence I respecta.. If i'm not wrong the 2012 manual CRZ was repriced to RM119k before...
  11. J

CR-Z talk

right ... i'm so smitten by your attitude ... some parts of me wants to call you an a-hole but some part of me yearns to be like you ... you, sir, are by leagues apart, the actual keyboard warrior! RESPECTA! if only i'm more PC savvy, I would put the picture of the meme "cool story, bro!"...
  12. J

CR-Z talk

:confused: what did I do?? hehehe... Izso..when is your next DIY write up?? can't wait!! macam tunggu season finale la!!
  13. J

CR-Z talk

Hi yeahjamal... you drive CRZ? Can we meet up soon? I've got so many questions to ask about this car...
  14. J

CR-Z talk

Hmmmm...where do you feel the heat? So far I've yet to hear any complaints about this :) wish I could tag some of the CRZ boys here like how you can tag people on FB... I'm glad some of the forumers here agreed that CRZ is in no way a sports car..just a sporty hybrid.. it may look fast...
  15. J

The hunt for this Skyline

where's the murano?
  16. J

Lexus CT200H

why trolling..i have fellow friends driving CRZ who is already turbocharged... ravedemon if you're really interested, look up atmosphere motorsports in Sunway...look out for Eric or Ah Yuen... tell him Jacky Black CRZ they should know...
  17. J

Bose set for sale

whats this??
  18. J

Honda Civic EK3

car is a fantastic buy as I've viewed it personally...it's parked at my office parking so its indoors most of the time...too bad I no $$$$
  19. J

Honda CR-Z (M) SUPERCHARGED

Around this area from there to Damansara/Kepong area with black colour can only be two cars that I know.. one with bodykit and its all black...another one black also but without bodykit and with orange decals on car and rims...both cars with black rims! does the back of the car has white...
  20. J

Honda CR-Z (M) SUPERCHARGED

How does it look like? With blue rims? Black rims? Black rims with orange decal? Looks like this https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151184070830649&set=a.10150889597030649.485532.389966020648&type=3&theater Or this...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone im a newbie here...i wana ask those pros out there,isit posible to convert my stock kancil 660 carb to kelisa 850 EFI?? im stil thinking about to converting the 850 twin cam n L2,which one will be beter??? thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience