Search results

1. Lovesucks

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

We cannot blame the ghosts coz we are taking over their places and they have no other place to go now.. pity them :( Story 5 My dad is a teacher. He teaches at a rural area school... the school is situated near a hill and it is a small old school. That morning it was raining but by the time...
  2. Lovesucks

I think so too. The housing area was once a rubber plantation before it was developed.
  3. Lovesucks

Ok... I have nothing to do now since my boss is not in today so I guess I can proceed with more stories. Story 3. This event took place at the same Sg Petani house. I was washing the dishes at that time. It was around 7.00p.m or 7.30p.m.. Maghrib time and for Muslim, it is the time when ghosts...
  4. Lovesucks

Hahaha... My dad told us that if my lil bro allowed her tongue into his mouth, he will be most probably got possessed :P
  5. Lovesucks

Heheh.. Sorry, I have almost forgotten that I have a date with you guys here. LOL! Ok.. Shall we continue? Story Two. If you think ghosts can only appear at night, then you are wrong. They can appear even in broad daylight. My parents have a house in Sungai Petani which they will only...
  6. Lovesucks

Hi, I'm new here :hello: . I purposely created an account here just to share ghost stories with you here so I hope it is not too late ya eventhough now is not hungry ghost month anymore >.< (To start with, I think I should let you know that encountering ghosts are actually quite a 'normal'...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been quite smitten by this fancy little car.

Turbo charged 660cc and has a small 80 something hp is quite nimble, very responsive and very economical plus it goes when you want it to. Not exactly made for breaking speed limits and top speed records but chucking this car around mountain roads is a lotta fun.

RM50 worth RON100 can take the car up to 600km and if you're hooning...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience