Search results

1. High Pressure Pump fault, should replacec immediately?

High Pressure Pump fault, should replace immediately? Last monday, I started the car in the morning, car was idling badly and jerking. Then this error popped up. Since I had bought an OBD2 device earlier, I plugged it in to the obd2 port and did a scan, here is the result Here is...
  2. A

Spacious MPV's under 150k

My dad is planing to replace our 2005 Toyota Innova, budget is around 150k +-. What's on my mind is the 1. Peugeot 5008 2. Citroen C4 Grand Picasso 3. Volkswagen CrossTouran But the problem with these cars is the 3rd row seats is so small even a child is hard to get it. Went to...
  3. Car was vandalised @ Home

Woke up this morning and was shocked to see this More photos Red Paint splash | Facebook

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

since my auto kenari radiator is old, i think of disable the original atf cooler in the radiator and totaly rely on an external atf cooler to cool my auto gearbox which will be install in front of the ac condensor..because i heard that the atf cooler in the radiator will eventually crack and allow radiator coolant to flow into the auto gearbox and destroy the auto gearbox...can or not?? pros and cons??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience